We spent six nights at the hotel It was wonderful! The staff was amazing - friendly, sweet and veryhelpful. They arranged many outings for us. They knew the local vendors and we felt secure knowing we were in good hands. Our room was spotless, very comfortable, and the air conditioning was great after a day spent exploring the volcano. We woke up every morning looking forward to the coffee and the great breakfast that came with our room. The food was fantastic and you couldn't find a friendlier bar to meet up with fellow travelers and share stories. The owners, Terry and Nancy, are at the hotel every day and went out of their way to be sure everything was perfect for us. Granada is delightful and I think I left my heart at Casa San Francisco! Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada