When I returned to Granada the third time, I was with my girlfriend, so we stayed at a much nicer place. Casa San Francisco is in a quiet neighborhood very close to the city center -- the perfect location. The staff is helpful and kind and the atmosphere is superb. The courtyard garden is breathtaking and the rooms are comfortable and simple. It is definitely expensive by Nica standards but well worth the splurge. They are recommended by Moon guidebooks and take full advantage of it by raising their prices and having the books for sale in their expensive gift section. They helped us to arrange a kayaking trip through Las Islitas that was fabulous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada