This was the most charming, warm, friendly place. The staff worked with us to plan all of our travel plans. We had planned to stay 3 nights and ended up staying a week, the food was excellent, we ate there 6 times. The rooms were beautiful with an attention to detail. The beds were the best. The rooms are quiet and relaxing. The location of the hotel is close to everything. The price was very resonable and the value was great. We are coming back in January for a longer stay. The owner sisters, Nancy and Terry, former Peace Corps volunteers and world travelers were there to offer local insite. The staff all speak English and we got to know them. I can not tell you how magical this place is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada