“What will get you addicted to cakes?”

Pan De Vida - Granada
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Granada
Description: Brick Oven Bakery, Pizzas, Calzones, Sandwiches, Cookies, Cinnamon Rolls, Coffee, Cold Brew Coffee, Iced Coffee, Smoothies, Fresh Juices, etc. We open a little later in the day every Sunday for lunch, and are closed all day every Tuesday.
“What will get you addicted to cakes?”
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Well I know that eating here everyday after spanish classes made me am addict!
The apple crumble tart and the banana bread are flippin awesome! So good and the pieces are so huge.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank mark h

Mid Florida, Florida
“Best breads in Granada!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

While walking to the post office one day, I was drawn into this bakery by the heavenly smells. Every bread i have bought here has been excellent! Their homemade cookies are like Mom made and thankfully for my waistline, you can purchase 1 or 2 or I'd eat a whole dozen! The owners are friendly and the prices are reasonable. You will love this place!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jana J
California
“Homey & cosy”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

You'll want to hang out all day at this wonderful bakery. Yes, the cookies and baked goods, including varieties of bread, are marvelous...but also the amiable atmosphere is made for a good chat with the owners Andrea and Julio. Their (I think it's) apple crumb cake is perfect for dessert or breakfast or whenever I think I deserve a treat. Which is often.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank genibre
Perquin, El Salvador
“Cheddar bread!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

We loved this place on our recent trip to Granada! We stumbled in one morning and ordered some sweets and coffee. Julio makes banana bread with chocolate chips that reminded me of my mom's baking when I was a kid. He was so friendly, interested in us and open to share his story. He even let us special order a loaf of cheddar bread, which was heavenly. We tried our best to savor it over a few days but I can't say it lasted very long. The location is beautiful and the centerpiece is the big oven in one corner. It feels like you're eating breakfast in their workshop and reminds you of how fresh the baked goods are. In a town with lots of eating options and plenty to see, I would recommend you definitely reserve some time in your schedule and space in your belly for a trip to Pan de Vida!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Hilary J
Forest Park, Illinois
“Fun, funky, best focaccia bread ever”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Pan De Vida is just a real treat. Great little bakery where you can watch Andrea make the dough and prepare it, Julio bake it in a real wood fired oven, and best of all, eat it fresh. Hands down the best focaccia bread I've ever had, and great cookies. Excellent breads. The worst of the items here are merely good. Like a piece of home 2,000 away. They even make pizza during certain times. Check ahead. Gotta visit this place.

• Visited March 2014