“Amazing cookies!”

Pan De Vida - Granada
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Granada
Description: Brick Oven Bakery, Pizzas, Calzones, Sandwiches, Cookies, Cinnamon Rolls, Coffee, Cold Brew Coffee, Iced Coffee, Smoothies, Fresh Juices, etc. We open a little later in the day every Sunday for lunch, and are closed all day every Tuesday.
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We stayed at a place just down the street from this bakery and we could smell such wonderful smells that it enticed us to take a walk over. The people that work there are so friendly and nice. They had just baked some chocolate chip cookies that came out of the oven and our girls couldn't wait to try them. The nice thing was that because they were still very hot from the oven one of the owners offered to bring them over to the Bed and Breakfast that we were staying at! The cookies were delicious and worth the wait but they were a bit expensive.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

My husband, daughter (who lives in Nicaragua and who told us about this gem of a place) and I thoroughly enjoyed getting some treats here on Sunday morning. They are well known for their cinnamon rolls which they only make on Sundays! The owners are truly wonderful and very welcoming. I would say that this should be a definite stop when you visit Granada. It was the best dessert I had during my two week stay in Nica.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

My 3.5 year old daughter and I loved the Saturday afternoon atmosphere, and opportunity for her to make pink cookies with sprinkles, in various shapes, decorate the paper to wrap the cookies and dance with Andrea, one of the owners and her daughter. Julio was friendly as well and cut three generous slices of banana bread that I purchased for later consumption. Wow! we make lots of banana bread, and appreciate a recipe that is bursting with banana, moist and delicious as their product was.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

LOVE this place. The owners are lovely, the bread is amazing. We live here in Granada and Pan de Vida is our absolute favorite. The cookie classes on Saturdays are a big hit with my kids too. Check it out!!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

This gem is a few doors down from where we stayed. So tasty, and such friendly folks working there! They even have a cookie class on Saturdays for kids, which my 7-year old loved.