“Amazing Cinnamon Rolls on Sundays”

Pan De Vida - Granada
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Granada
Description: Brick Oven Bakery, Pizzas, Calzones, Sandwiches, Cookies, Cinnamon Rolls, Coffee, Cold Brew Coffee, Iced Coffee, etc. We close early every Sunday, no dinner service, and closed all day every Tuesday.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Amazing Cinnamon Rolls on Sundays”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

My husband, daughter (who lives in Nicaragua and who told us about this gem of a place) and I thoroughly enjoyed getting some treats here on Sunday morning. They are well known for their cinnamon rolls which they only make on Sundays! The owners are truly wonderful and very welcoming. I would say that this should be a definite stop when you visit Granada. It was the best dessert I had during my two week stay in Nica.

calgary
“little cookie bakers class a hit, as well as the banana bread”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

My 3.5 year old daughter and I loved the Saturday afternoon atmosphere, and opportunity for her to make pink cookies with sprinkles, in various shapes, decorate the paper to wrap the cookies and dance with Andrea, one of the owners and her daughter. Julio was friendly as well and cut three generous slices of banana bread that I purchased for later consumption. Wow! we make lots of banana bread, and appreciate a recipe that is bursting with banana, moist and delicious as their product was.

Visited January 2014
Granada, Nicaragua
“The BEST”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

LOVE this place. The owners are lovely, the bread is amazing. We live here in Granada and Pan de Vida is our absolute favorite. The cookie classes on Saturdays are a big hit with my kids too. Check it out!!

Chicago, Illinois
“Delicious and friendly!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

This gem is a few doors down from where we stayed. So tasty, and such friendly folks working there! They even have a cookie class on Saturdays for kids, which my 7-year old loved.

Visited December 2013
Halifax, Canada
“Bakery”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Granada has been blessed to have Pan De Vida. The breads are always fresh, delicious and the cinnamon buns on Sunday have become a weekly tradition. The owners are lovely, friendly and welcoming. They have children's' cookie making classes every Saturday. The kids love it! Across from the Eglisia San Fransisco.