All reviewsstaff was extremely helpfulan oasiswonderful hotelsmall hotelcourtyard
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Stayed 3 nights at the hotel. Small and quiet spot but a 2 block walk to the main areas. Availability of a gym that is 2 blocks away. Everything was great. Very clean, great breakfast, great hospitality. Would definitely stay here again if I come back to Granada.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I booked this hotel last minute and was please with the accommodations. The rooms are very nice and spacious with beautiful bathrooms. We also enjoyed the breakfasts each morning. The only issue is that we could hear bats outside our room during the night.

Room Tip: I believe the first-floor rooms may be quieter in the evenings.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for two nights on a trip from Costa Rica. It was an excellent experience all around I would recommend this Hotel to anyone and I would stay again any day. The rooms are big and modern. Everything is clean,presented very classy and unique. The staff were very friendly and professional. The Hotel manager was the most helpful as a receptionist, a concierge, and a security guard. She's not afraid to make sure no one is hanging around the front door that shouldn't be! She really made our stay great. She had great suggestions on what to tour and how to go about that. As well as making sure our ride to get back to Costa Rica was going to show up. There really is to many things she did for us to make our trip great! We had breakfast as well as a supper in the Bistro restaurant and it was amazing! It's not located right at the heart of all the action but is super close an easy walk for sure. Great job!

Thanks again!

Nathan

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed February 25, 2014

My wife and I visited Granada (which we fell in LOVE with) in Jan 2014. Found Hotel Estrada before our trip and it seemed like a very nice place, so we reserved it. We were not disappointed at all. Great staff, very well designed (recently remodeled and reopened) good food at the restaurant (breakfast is included) and very, very centrally located. In the middle of any and everything Granada has to offer. The staff even assisted us with getting us our transfer to Playa Gigante. We would for sure stay here again, in fact we are talking about coming back down in late May 2014.

Room Tip: We had the room directly above the reception area. GREAT bathroom and overall furnished very nicely.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I stayed for one night and everything was awesome: the room was huge, the bathroom was very interesting and beautiful, the people who work there are very nice and service was as expected. In fact, i was very surprise with the breakfast: it was included and it was one of the best breakfast i ever had!

there is a Bistro (lounge bar) very nice, with good ambient and good drinks!

overall, i will recommend this hotel

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple