All reviews yoga classes organic breakfast each morning the french press coffee a wonderful stay few blocks changed daily peaceful retreat beautiful plants beautiful property lovely boutique lounge area personalized service hotel owners fresh juice comfy bed five nights
Reviewed February 2, 2018

We began our Nicaraguan honeymoon in Granda at Casa Lucia and we're glad we did. It's just 4-5 blocks from the central hub of the city. You feel a bit like you're in West Palm Beach because of the fauna and flowers, and after a little walk, it opens up into a courtyard with a good sized pool, some common area for folks to gather, a small dining area (very good breakfast, though a two-option menu) and a yoga hut that was very popular. The best thing about Casa Lucia were the rooms. Big, private, really comfortable bed, vanity with a sink and hot showers. That was a luxury we didn't enjoy many more times in Nicaragua. The staff was friendly, though geared more towards Spanish speaking then English (though we had no issues communicating). I wish this hotel was in Leon and Esteli too.

Stayed: January 2018
Eloisa M, Owner at Casa Lucia Boutique Suites & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2018

Dear Guest
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I was very pleased to read it and am happy we met the expectations for your honeymoon in Nicaragua. We do have a relatively simple breakfast menu but we can vary it if a guest has a special request. We use always what is fresh and seasonal and that may be why not 'everything' is on the plate as we do not use packaged or preserved items in our breakfast menu. Thank you again and we are so glad it was a god stay.

Reviewed January 29, 2018

If you want the perfect place to stay in Granada, choose Casa Lucia. The location, service and general vibe, quality of rooms, pool, food and yoga are all wonderful. Eloisa is a delightful host and knows how to meet all of your needs.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest
Thank you for choosing to stay at our small hotel. We are so happy we met your expectations and were able to create a memorable experience. Best wishes to you all

Reviewed January 27, 2018

I loved my stay at the lovely Casa Lucia. What a find!! The rooms were beautiful, comfortable and well appointed. The staff was excellent and so very courteous and friendly. The hotel was a garden of delights- the outdoor yoga classes, the pool, the gardens, the views, the upper level hammock where I would just "chill" or read, listen to the birds or watch the sunset, the excellent breakfasts and access to coffee, drinks, etc., shaded "nesting" areas by the pool to meet with other travelers (from around the globe) or just relax. Eloisa (and Danilo) were amazingly helpful with discussing options and arranging transport and tours from Granada to other sites to visit, including transport to and from the airport in Managua, as well as giving tips on things to do in and around Granada, and helping the guests in every way. The hotel is a short walk to the city center. Granada is enchanting. I was sad to leave. Nicaragua is a beautiful country, Casa Lucia was a treasure beyond my expectations. Hopefully I can return some day, and I recommended it "beyond" excellent for anyone looking for a place to stay in Granada.

Room Tip: Discuss any special needs with Eloisa. Overall it is a quiet hotel. There are stairs to upper floor rooms
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo

Dear Guest
Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. We strive every day to meet and exceed guest expectations and I am so glad we met yours and enabled you to experience the best of what Granada has to offer.
Eloisa

Reviewed January 25, 2018

I am SO late with this review. We stayed here in September 2017. We decided to start our honeymoon in Granada. I reached out to the hotel via email and Eloisa responded immediately. She helped me decide on which suite was best suited for our needs. She arranged our transport from Managua and her staff was extremely helpful.
We had a great breakfast each morning. The location made it really easy for us to walk to restaurants. This was such a great way to start our trip in Nicaragua. Eloisa is the BEST.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Guests
Thank you so much for your review and don't worry about writing us a late one, we are happy to receive them and especially pleased we met all your expectations for your honeymoon.

Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

I wanted somewhere special for my boyfriend's birthday.. and oh my..definitely picked the right hotel.
The hotel is nice & quiet, a short walk to the main sights.
We booked the king suite, room was spacious, clean and beautiful. Loved the bathroom and most importantly they have hot water for a nice hot shower!
Case Lucia offers morning yoga classes to guests, we did yoga 3 mornings in a row. Felt so great and energized afterwards! There's a pool you can dip in.
Breakfast was limited but good (only cos we dont like rice & bean for breakfast and the bread was a bit too dense for us!) Loved the fresh fruits, juices and yoghurt!
Friendly staff and special thanks to Eloisa, she was really helpful, gave us advice in Granada and arranged bookings (i also emailed her before for restaurant recommendations for birthday celebration, not only she replied quickly, she helped with reservation too!)
We enjoyed our stay very much and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a hotel in Granada!
(P.S nice terrace to chill out aswell!)

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Guests
Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. It is true we are a romantic and quiet hideaway hotel ideal for couples. I am so glad we made it special for you.
Best wishes,