“Best salad I've ever tasted”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe de Los Suenos

Cafe de Los Suenos
Ranked #2 of 156 Restaurants in Granada
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Romantic
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Café de los Sueños mission is to offer healthy food and beverages, in a welcoming, colorful and warm atmosphere, while creating jobs for local people and participating positively to Granada's community. To achieve these objectives, we carefully select each of our ingredients, giving priority to organic and locally grown fruits and vegetables. For example we use organic unprocessed honey from local farmers, our organic coconut oil is made in a small community on the Atlantic coast and we only use extra virgin olive and sunflower oil. Also, everything on our menu is homemade and we use unprocessed ingredients for our bread, soup, desserts as well as our salad dressings & sauces. We pay constant attention to sanitary procedures and strive to keep our local and immediate environment spotless. We encourage local artists by exhibiting and offering for sale their best creations. We choose our employees for their dedication to offer the best possible services and their willingness to learn and adhere to high quality standards. We motivate them by paying attention to their needs and rewarding them for their efforts, in a family-like environment. We wish you a great time at Café de los Sueños and welcome your comments so that we can continue improving our products and services to you. The owners, Malena (Mexican) & Simon (Canadian)
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Best salad I've ever tasted”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

The chicken and feta salad was the best salad I've had anywhere in the world.

Great place, probably my second favourite place in Granada after Reillys Irish Bar

• Polish first
Granada
“Friendliest Place in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

Cafe de los Suenos is my favourite place in Granada! The staff are friendly and attentive. They have THE best barrista in town for a tasty coffee fix. The smoothies are delightfully refreshing. Everything is scrumptious! The panini and salads (chicken and feta is my fav) make it the perfect lunch spot. More recently fish and chicken specials mean I get there for dinner too! They have daily 2 for 1 drink specials in the afternoons...get down for Sangria Sunday!! Two for one Sangrias and a cheese platter is the perfect end to the week!

3 Thank Sara O
Gainesville, Florida
“One of the best places to eat in Granada”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

This place serves really good food and they have great vegetarian options. The cafe is really clean and cozy and everyone there is very friendly.Their menu is a bit limited, but they are working on expanding it and each day they have different specials. I highly recommend this place. After walking around Granada and trying different restaurants, I found myself coming back to this one multiple times.

3 Thank Bumserdude
Overland Park, Kansas
“Great coffee and smoothies, and service with a friendly smile.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

We ate here one evening. Husband had lasagna, I had quiche, both good. The favorite thing for me was the iced mocha and my husband like the chocolate/banana smoothie. We went each morning on our school break to get them. Everyday they would ask how school was going and were always friendly! The chocolate chip cookies aren't bad either.

It's a nice place to go for a coffee and a dessert.

Check hours of operation cause they are closed on odd days (maybe Monday and Tuesday).

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank Jonesy38
Granada
“Great salads and sandwiches!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

Food was very good and I enjoyed the natural juices. Best of all was the brownie for dessert...so delicious. I´ll be back!

• Visited June 2013