“Very good seafood”

Restaurante El Marlin
Ranked #17 of 172 Restaurants in Granada
Cuisines: Seafood, Peruvian, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Seafood . fusion cousine .
Reviewed January 29, 2014

A bit hard to find but once there it was worth it. The food was well prepared and fairly priced. My wife had an excellent broiled fish and I had the Peruvian marisco soup which was also very good.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

After a short walk outside the centre, great to not be a tourist attraction for ones, we arrived at El Marlin. A friendly man welcomed us and gave us a menu. So much to choose from. Not only fish. We made our choose and what a possitive surprise that our waither informed me about my choice. Apparently this was the whole fish and not filet. So glad he told me. It was not a problem to order fish gilet with the ingredients I wanted. I had a good white wine to go with it.
After dinner we asked if it was save to walk back (it is). Allthough we got a nice respons the hostess (owner) came up for a little walk and assured us it fine and told us how to walk. How thoughtfull!
We had a good dinner and nice evening here

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Food was good, nice place to go for a relaxing night out. Very close to Hotel Xalteva. Good service.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

The food is as good as I remember. My husband had the Cherry beef and it was wonderful. I had the Zultan chicken. We met with old friends and they also enjoyed their meal. Do not miss this out of the way restaurant. We can walk there but if necessary take a cab. We will go back again before we leave Granada.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

We arrived at the restaurant kind of late and there was a large tour group that took up most of the space. The owners pulled out tables and chairs from their office, moved plants and decorations to make room for us. I have never seen such genuine kindness in a people before. And I haven't even started talking about the food. Passion fruit ceviche. I could finish this review right now. But there was so much We had two spiny lobsters each for less than a price of a sandwich in NYC. And the mojitos, oh the mojitos. It's been a year and I can't stop thinking about that meal!