“Lovely restaurant”

Restaurante El Marlin
Ranked #17 of 170 Restaurants in Granada
Cuisines: Seafood, Peruvian, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Seafood . fusion cousine .
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Delicious food and beautifully presented. Bosco & Carla, the owners go out of their way to please their dinner guests. We will go back again before we leave.

There are newer reviews for Restaurante El Marlin

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere! Food was good not great but the value was worth a trip best Mojitos I've ever had and dessert was excellent! My shrimp was a bit overdone but service was excellent!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We went here for dinner and loved the food and atmosphere. The presentation was beautiful!! The food was delicious!! The cook did a awesome job. Billy our server was very enjoyable and nice to visit with. He has a great personality. They all went out of their way to please. We are going back again for dinner before we leave.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

El Marlin is a very quiet place that allows you a true sea-food experience. Wether you are eating alone, with a date, or a couple friends, "El Marlin" is a sure bet for a great meal and experience. The music is excellent but not too loud to obstruct conversation, and the waiters are efficient in cleating plates as you finish and ask for more! I highly recommend a visit to "El Marlin" to a meal during your stay in Granada.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I ate here on a whim one Monday night when I was looking for something nearby my hotel that featured fresh, healthy seafood options. Located in a quiet barrio, yet only 10 minutes from the central plaza, El Marlin is a simple and elegant restaurant. I had two delicious dishes: the Ceviche Granada and the Consome. The ceviche was beautifully presented in a tortilla chip basket with two yummy salsas along with plantain and tortilla chips. Fresh, clean, simple and delicious. The Consome was served boiling hot which is both good and bad - good for the traveler who's worried about getting sick from food, but bad because I had to ask for ice to cool it off enough to eat. Overall, the food was wonderful and I would go back there again in a heartbeat. Their motto is "Where eating well does't cost more" and I agree. Very friendly and accommodating owner, Bosco, shared with me that here, "you will not find fried fish, that's something you can find at any other restaurant around Granada."

Go to El Marlin and treat yourself to fresh, beautiful, simple and thoughtfully prepared food.