“Music still Playing!”

Reilly's Irish Tavern
Ranked #22 of 168 Restaurants in Granada
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Reilly's is serving up great food & drinks nightly with the best vibe in Granada. Longest & Cheapest Happy Hour in Nicaragua. The bar & kitchen are open late night. Whether you're looking for a good time or knowledgeable expats & backpackers eager to share their wisdom, Reilly's is a one stop shop for the drink you need next to the people you want to chat with. And yes, of course they have Guinness. Monday- Pub Quiz / Tequila - Tuesdays / Wednesday - Karaoke / Thursday - Hot Wings & All Day Happy Hour / Friday - Ladies Night / Saturday-2x1/Sunday-$2 Bloody Mary's DIRECTIONS: Central Park one block down from the red Claro Building on La Libertad(Next to IMAGINE) A block away from the noisy & sometimes dodgy Calzada.
San Jose, Costa Rica
“Music still Playing!”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

This place was the high point of my travels in Granada. The bar has a nice layout and atmosphere.
I had the Mediterranean chicken wrap. YUM-MIE! They have a full menu with many thinks to be
enjoyed. The price point was fair despite a Drought in Nicaragua. Saying in Granada with
all the economic twisted is like setting on a deck chair of a previously unsinkable cruise ship.
You never know what is going to happen next! But there is certainly no Drought at the BAR!
Play it again SAM!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Charle A

Toronto, Canada
“Go-to Spot”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I was referred to Reilly's by some American expats I met while traveling solo in Granada. Walking in, I immediately felt at home. Everyone, staff and patrons alike, was friendly and outgoing and the food and drinks were awesome. I ended up there most nights of my stay, and as a solo female traveler, never felt unsafe. If you want to have fun and meet new people in Granada, this is your spot.

P.S. Homemade hot sauce is out of this world!

• Visited April 2014
4 Thank billiejean080
Brooklyn, New York
“Cheers”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

As a solo traveler I thoroughly enjoyed the instant sense of community at Reilly's. Greg behind the bar immediately introduced himself and struck up conversation with me, which led to friendly conversation with other patrons. When I came back a few days later he remembered me and we shared some giggles The food was great, and reminded me of home, the WiFi was blazing fast, but I didn't want to hide behind my computer or ipod, there was such a nice scene at the bar. I don't usually go to bars on my own, but the vibe here is great. A little off the main strip, but very central, this is my go to spot in Granada.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank murpsa84
Bangkok, Thailand
“Great stop for a late morning breakfast snack”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Arrived to Granada early on a Friday, so as I waited for my room to be ready I walked a bit and found Reilly's. Enjoyed their breakfast menu, particularly the bagel breakfast sandwich with egg and ham. Didn't make it back for either a full meal or their drinks menu, but enjoyed the place, sat outside with no annoying hawkers (which can be a problem all over Granada during peak hours).

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank Jamecono
Granada, Nicaragua
“Nice Find on A Monday”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Reilly's was a nice find for lunch on a Monday when most other restaurants in Granada are closed. A nice menu with good bar type food, burgers, grilled cheese.... and the staff is really friendly, happy and attentive. I had my first fish and chips in Nicaragua there. I love fish and chips and have missed them since moving down here 4 years ago. They did a really good job and I enjoyed them tremendously. Good tarter sauce too and had to get a second cup! Prep time on the food was a bit slow, but worth it in the end, and can appreciate they did it without electricity which was completely out in that part of town.

So, not only were the staff and fish and chips notable, but the bar is really nice and there is an open, but covered seating area too....and it is not on the calzada.

• Visited August 2014