“Nice gelatteria on the main drag”
Review of Montebianco

Montebianco
Ranked #7 of 7 Dessert in Granada
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Good selection and excellent tastes. Can't go wrong with Gelatto just about anywhere, and this was no exception. The courtyard out back was a great place to sit and enjoy it for a bit as well.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I've been here about 4 or 5 times this month, and my group has always enjoyed what we've had. In fact, the dark chocolate gelato I had during my last visit was some of the best gelato I've had in years.

They don't have a huge selection, but more than enough for you to find something you like. They do a good job rotating flavors, and the girls behind the counter have always done a great job packing in as much gelato as they can for you.

The location is great - right in the middle of Calle la Calzada - so definitely give it a try next time you're exploring the city!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We sat and enjoyed some of the best gelato I have ever tasted. We had the dark chocolate with nuts. We also had the almond. We sat in garden and just enjoyed the beauty. It is a beautiful courtyard filled with stores. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Couldn't stay away from here. The ice cream was amazing. Behind the counter was a courtyard with a little art gallery and boutique. A great place to sit and enjoy the garden and water feature.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Our favorite dessert spot in Granada. Easily the tastiest ice cream or gelato in town. You gotta try the Chocolate Dark.