“Beautiful place and great service”
Review of Hotel Spa Granada - CLOSED

Hotel Spa Granada
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Day Spa at Mansion de Chocolate focuses on cacao and chocolate treatments specifically, while at the same time it is possible to get traditional treatments. Enjoy our large selection of massage therapies ranging from half an hour to ninety minutes, and beauty treatments such as manicures, pedicures, facials and waxings. Included with each spa treatment is free access to our 60ft outdoor pool with Bar, where you are perfectly able to continue relaxing.
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Got a manicure, pedicure and facial package. Me and my friend were sent to Spa Room #5. Our appointment began a litle late due to a Nicaraguan woman who had been late to her appointment, but nonetheless, we got great service from both girls in the room. They were both very professional and had a smile on their face, which I liked very much.
I did not end up using the pool, even though we had access, but it sure was crowded and the ducks everyone mentions were around. Cute little ducks, but I would watch my toes and ankles for sure!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Ive had massages all over the world but, by far, i had the best one here!! Room #3 is what and who to ask for. Her name is Tao (sp?). She gave me a combination relaxing, reflexology, and soft chiropractic adjustment. She turned me over 3 times and worked on every part of my body with just the right depth and touch to put me back together without it hurting. Fabulous!!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

A friend told me about the $5 charge to enjoy the pool all day. As it is constantly hot in Granada and I was feeling lazy, I decided to look into it. Checking the spa services, I purchased a combination of 30-minute massage, manicure and pedicure which included use of the pool all day and a towel for $26. What a lazy, relaxing day. Met plenty of cool people and drank a few beers. The beers cost the same as in the bars, surprising for pool/spa. If you just pay the $5 fee to use the pool, you are supposed to bring your own towel. Massage, manicure and pedicures were definitely worth the money and the whole experience was excellent.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I am currently living in Granada and I enjoy combining a visit to Judith for spa services with a few hours lounging poolside. It is a pretty spot and if not too busy one can even get some laps in. The added bonus is poolside lounging is included with a spa service. Judith and the lady who runs the poolside juice bar are both a delight. The cafe and reception area is a bit hit or miss for service and attentiveness. But I sure am addicted to that Iced Cacao Tea and that alone keeps me coming back for more!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We were very disappointed by the breakfast buffet. We arrived around 9:30am and they were out of corn tortillas and said they would not have/make anymore (the sign says they are open/serving until noon). The rice and beans were dry, the plantains and omelets were extremely greasy, the bread and granola was stale, the yogurt was runny, they brought us the wrong crepe, the juice was spoiled-tasting and the service was very unenthusiastic. I don't usually slam people this hard, but, dang, they just didn't get anything right.