“Class act !”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Spa Granada - CLOSED

Hotel Spa Granada
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Day Spa at Mansion de Chocolate focuses on cacao and chocolate treatments specifically, while at the same time it is possible to get traditional treatments. Enjoy our large selection of massage therapies ranging from half an hour to ninety minutes, and beauty treatments such as manicures, pedicures, facials and waxings. Included with each spa treatment is free access to our 60ft outdoor pool with Bar, where you are perfectly able to continue relaxing.
Stephenville, Texas
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 133 helpful votes
“Class act !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2011

Lovely place with an all you can eat breakfast buffet for about $7. Great pool club and spa facility.

Visited October 2011

Sierra Madre, California
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 189 helpful votes
“Nice Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2010

I stopped by for the chocolate museum and had time to burn so I paid for a 1/2 hour massage that was $15. It was really great and very relaxing. I'm going to guess this was a different girl who gave the message than the one mentioned in the other reviews, or maybe she's no longer employed there. The girl who gave me the massage was very professional and even went about 10-15 minutes longer. The spa and pool were very clean and peaceful. The staff isn't overly friendly, but not rude.

1 Thank Astroph
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Visited the Spa, stayed at a different hotel”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2010

My husband and I were interested in getting massages during our stay in Granada and had heard that this hotel provided spa services. We booked our massages and were given passes to use the pool on the day of our massage. Well, the massage was not good... It was not really a massage, but someone rushing to rub oil all over your back with no purpose or pattern. In addition to that, she was rubbing extremely fast and then later slowed down to rubbing with one hand while she texted on her phone with the other. Yep, not professional.

As other reviewers have mentioned, yes, there are 3 ducks that seem to have taken residency in and around the pool. So watch where you walk and sit around the pool.
Not interested in learning more of what they have to offer after this experience.

2 Thank dsmart1
Oakland, CA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Nice property, terrible massage.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2010

I came to Hotel Spa Granada for a massage on a Sunday, as the spa I usually go to was closed. My massage was so bad it was funny. Rather than detail a list of complaints about her lack of massage technique, I will just mention that she was texting WHILE giving me a one handed massage. No, no joke. My massuse was sending and receiving texts for the entire hour while she was massaging me. It's not dangerous, but it sure is annoying. Skip this place and head straight to Pure and get a real, top notch and professional massage.

4 Thank iwantwine