“Peaceful Courtyard & Garden”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bistro Estrada

Bistro Estrada
Ranked #10 of 156 Restaurants in Granada
Cuisines: International, European, Gastropub
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in the historical center of Granada, you will find a place out of the ordinary. With a totally restored colonial environment you will be able to choose from the comfort of the air-conditioned dining room or the view of the beautiful patio, enjoying one of the gourmet delights of the house. The food at Bistro Estrada, defined as international gourmet, has been created specially by our Chef. In addition to the out of the ordinary culinary experience, the professional personnel will suggest enjoying exquisite wines, quality cocktails, and all other types of national or foreign drinks.
McAllen, Texas
“Peaceful Courtyard & Garden”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014

Bistro Estrada's courtyard setting within the boutique hotel is certainly relaxing and peaceful. After eating their amazing mega-mixed salad with exceptional produce, I remarked to my wife that if we lived in Granada I might consider becoming a Vegan. But, carnivores we are and could not pass on the excellent beef and fish. Service was fine and ambiance our favorite. The chef is creative and finishing sauces very flavorful. However, personally I would have preferred to have had the sauce on the side, as it overwhelmed a perfectly grilled snapper filet. But, we certainly look forward to our next visit.

1 Thank David E

Dallas, Texas
“Wonderful upscale bistro attached to a charming hotel.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014

Delicious food in a garden setting with fountain, garden lighting, and pleasant ambient music. I little pricey compared to other good restaurants in Granada, but perfect for a romantic dinner.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank RetroBeto
Colombia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A night to remember”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

It is story that i had been recommended by the BISTRO ESTRADA on two occasions and the truth I needed a good restaurant to celebrate my first wedding anniversary and decided to book a space on the part of the interior of the restaurant mentioned above and the first thing that inspired me was her garden in reodeado sails very well distributed, and a beautiful fountain in the center of the same truth very romantic all , ask the letter to the waiter and i ordered some squid cajun and my wife a few shrimp Grenadians that we opened the appetite , as strong dish i asked the chef that we suggest since esratbamos wedding anniversary which i suggested a medallion of res in Coffee sauce a very good osteopathic manipulative treatment and a delicious cake to eggplant the truth is that the night will be etched in my memory as that of my wife had a lot of little by that quality does not have price congratulations to the chef and the restaurant team BISTRO ESTRADA to do for my of that night a night to remember

1 Thank Alberto jose c
Granada, Nicaragua
“Another wonderful evening at Bistro Estrada”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

We reviewed Bistro Estrada a year ago, but had an updated "review worthy" evening last night. Went back for my wife's birthday. We live in Granada so we have many options for dining out--Granada has a great choice of restaurants.

I had let staff know ahead of time that it was a special event and they went out of their way to make it a particularly lovely evening. My wife had lamb, I had the sirloin, and both were prepared and presented perfectly. The food was great, but the most memorable parts of the evening were the ambience and attentiveness of the staff. If I had a suggestion for those that follow us, I would not order the cab-syrah wine. It was a bit "off." But long after I have forgotten a so-so bottle of wine, I will remember the evening as a lovely, special occasion. If you're looking for an intimate, lovely setting for a wonderful meal in Granada, this is our recommendation.

• Visited August 2014
BistroEstrada, Manager at Bistro Estrada, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Joseph O,

Thank you for taking the time to post your wonderful comments! We are so pleased that you chose our restaurant to celebrate your wife’s birthday. It was our pleasure to make your evening a lovely, special occasion!
We equally appreciate your honest comments on the wine. We will take this into consideration in order to make your next visit even better.
Always great to have you, we hope to see you again soon!

Best regards,
The Bistro Estrada Team
“Great Ceviche”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

We stopped by for lunch here and was the only customers (may be because we were there early). The food was very good, from the Ceviche to the burger.

Visited July 2014