“the best restaurant in granada nic”
Review of Rodeo

Rodeo
Ranked #120 of 172 Restaurants in Granada
Cuisines: Central American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 3, 2013

hello my name is Oscar im from Miami and I would like to tell you about this excellent restaurants rodeo is the best I've visited in Granada ,recommend excellent care and outstanding food and very cheap best time I ever had there thanksssss rodeo

Reviewed March 6, 2013

We had a great experience here on a Sunday night. My shrimp and pasta was good, not great, but my husband's steak chimmichurri was beyond wonderful. The drinks were delicious, and the service was excellent. We loved sitting at our outdoor table on a warm evening and watching the Granada street life on Calle Calzeda.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Living in Granada and knowing what to expect depending on how much you are paying, it was an awfull experience. Me and my husband went for Lunch on New Years Day, he ordered some chicken wings i orden a Fillet Mignon... 20 minuted after, the waiter comes and tell me they have no fillet, so i ordered a garlic shrimps. As the food comes i look at my food and as im about to eat, right infront of the waiter i pull out a long, black hair out of my food!! That was very discusting! SoThey said they would take it back. Afterwards when i was eating, i noticed my rice did not come, so i asked the waiter for the rice that came with the order, couple minutes later he came back and said there was no rice,, but he could get me more fries...I didnt feel as angry as i should, but living her and as a Nicaraguan,,, this is the first time this happens! The place is good to have drinks because its located in the main street, but otherwise i suggest you eat somewhere else. The waiter was very nice and seemed very embarrased for what happend, but i am not coming back here!

2  Thank Lauracv2
Reviewed January 5, 2013

My wife and I stopped there on the evening after arriving in Granada and had a burger and two coronas each all for $24. Food seemed very good as was the service. Note that there are two "Rodeo Steak House and Grill's" in the street. We were at the one between O'Shea's Irish Pub and the mini supermarket

Reviewed December 5, 2012

My husband and I ate here (on the Calzada, which strangely does not match the picture in Trip Advisor) tonight. He had a burger, which he said was juicy and good. His fries were mediocre. I got the fish filet, which was very salty but luckily I like salt. I didn't try the fries. So the food was just okay. What surprised me was how the waitstaff not only didn't chase off the street hustlers, but actually encouraged them. One was trying to get everyone/anyone to buy him a beer, and actually pulled up a chair and sat down with us at our table (uninvited) and put his arm around my husband. Also after we were done, the waiter picked my plate up off the table and handed it to the street kids that had been bugging us on and off throughout our dinner. Every other restaurant we went to on the Calzada chased off the riffraff when they saw their customers (us) being pestered. But unfortunately not the Rodeo. Definitely won't return.

2  Thank chocopoppas