“Lilly's of Granada.”

Description: Located at Hotel Plaza Colon
Mason, Wisconsin, United States
“Lilly's of Granada.”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Lovely setting with al fresco seating. However there is no service to those tables with the guest needing to order at the inside counter. Getting the wifi passwords was a battle that although I won I discovered they are merely robbing the neighboring hotel. Although the quality of the food was quite excellent the meager portions and USA style prices might make some guests feel right at home, but not this kid. Overall I'd say keep on a lookin'.......

• Visited April 2013

Little Elm, Texas
“Great coffee, take small bills, use Nicaraguan currency.”
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

When a tour bus sets up locations with tourists they should remind them to take some small bills. It handy to have some Cordobas, because the sixth person in line will drain them of their change making capabilities. the coffee was good, but not hot enough. The staff are young and eager to help you. The coffee shop has tables to sit and view the scenery of the streets and the square, plus they had wifi.

Visited February 2013
California
“Delicious food & drinks, great service & lovely setting!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I head to Lilly's anytime I am in Granada for their sandwiches (which are very good), their salads (which are really great), and their coffee and sweet treats. I've been happy with everything I've ordered. It's always fresh and tastes delicious. So, when we were hosting a small party in Granada, I wrote to them to inquire about catering. Their staff (especially Mercedes!) was so helpful, informative, and responsive, and helped us to plan a small dinner party. The guests loved everything, especially the beautifully decorated carrot cake with cream cheese icing...YUM!

1 Thank BelleCalifornia
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Great Cappuccino”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I wanted a cappuccino so stopped at Lilly's one afternoon after walking around. I went inside and ordered than sat on the patio since the cashier said they would bring my drink to me. After about 5 minutes of waiting I went back in to ask about my drink. I think they forgot it. A couple minutes I was presented with a beautiful cappuccino. For $1.50 U.S. it was a great deal. The barista made a heart in the foam with Lilly's written inside the heart. It tasted wonderful probably the second best cappuccino I have had with the best being in France. I bought 2 pounds of their coffee and we have been drinking it at home. I went back the next day and had faster service but no picture in the foam.

1 Thank 22Bikegirl
Rävlanda, Västra Götaland, Sweden
“Miserable staff and slow service”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We had half an hour to kill so we ordered some drinks and cakes.. which arrived just before we had to leave even though I had asked about the order. The staff was unfriendly and uninterested.