“Great Cappuccino”

Description: Located at Hotel Plaza Colon
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Great Cappuccino”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I wanted a cappuccino so stopped at Lilly's one afternoon after walking around. I went inside and ordered than sat on the patio since the cashier said they would bring my drink to me. After about 5 minutes of waiting I went back in to ask about my drink. I think they forgot it. A couple minutes I was presented with a beautiful cappuccino. For $1.50 U.S. it was a great deal. The barista made a heart in the foam with Lilly's written inside the heart. It tasted wonderful probably the second best cappuccino I have had with the best being in France. I bought 2 pounds of their coffee and we have been drinking it at home. I went back the next day and had faster service but no picture in the foam.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank 22Bikegirl

Rävlanda, Västra Götaland, Sweden
“Miserable staff and slow service”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We had half an hour to kill so we ordered some drinks and cakes.. which arrived just before we had to leave even though I had asked about the order. The staff was unfriendly and uninterested.

• Visited March 2013
Granada, Nicaragua
“Slow service...”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

My best friend and I went for a sandwich the other day and it was bad.. first of all they don't have a menu (which is really odd) so customers must go inside to see what are the options, secondly we ordered a sandwich and the chicken was cold and tasteless, we ordered french fries and they ran out of it so they brought us watermelon which was actually the only good thing.. the place is nice but the service is quite awful

Visited March 2013
Palm Springs, California
“Decent food with a smile”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

It is connected to my hotel so very convenient. I had a sandwich, special orders were no problem to be understood or made. Quick service, with a smile like everyone else at the Hotel Plaza Colon.

Visited March 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Refreshing”
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

We only had a couple of beers here on a hot and humid day. Each beer came with a new frosted glass. What could be better? Great cultural watching as well.