Los Patios Hotel
Hotel Colonial(Granada)
$63
  • Pool
Jicaro Island Ecolodge Granada(Isletas de Granada)
$308
$47
$89
$60
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbalcony suitescandinavian designexcellent boutique hotelgiant chess setbeautifully designed hotelfew blocksgazpachobreakfast was deliciousyoga classesplantainsshort walksmall hoteltrue oasisfresh fruitevery morninghigh ceilingswould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Great hospitality, fantastic reception upon arrival and the staff was very helpful in letting us checking out later than what was agreed originally. One of the best hotels I've stayed at while traveling on a smaller budget. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2012

A beautiful hotel and professional staff made for a very enjoyable stay. Located only a few blocks for the downtown core and walking distance to the lake make for Los Patios one of the top hotels in Granada.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Thsi old colonial building has been transformed into a modern hotel with traditional art touch. Very good location, in a quiet district not far away from the busy city center. Ideal option for a stay in Granada.

Room Tip: There is a very nice panoramic view from the suite upstairs
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I've been lucky enough to have traveled the world and I can whole heartedly say that Los Patios is in a class of it's own. It's fantastic. From the moment you enter the door you feel relaxed. The decor has this calming presence that overcomes you and just makes you feel good. The hotel is like a piece of art.. The staff is first class, so sweet, informative, helpful, and available for anything. The breakfast is heavenly, as well as the coffee. The rooms are decorated in a Danish style with a touch of Nicaragua. It's the perfect combo. We chose a balcony room, well worth the extra few dollars. We had a view of one of the many beautiful volcano's in Nica. When the sunset it was like magic. When we left I felt like we were leaving family and I was sad. This hotel is by far the best in Nica and definitely one of the best hotels I've ever stayed. JUST GO!!! Thank you Los Patios!!!! xox

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I couldn´t have imagined a better place to spend my 4 days in Granada. Best atmosphere, service, and comfort I´ve ever experienced. Brilliantly decorated and the staff was extremely attentive but never annoying. If I ever needed anything they did all they could to make sure that I got it immediately. I have never felt so at home so far away from home. My only complaint is that Los Patios was so spacious, comfortable, and had so many things to do, that I didn´t want to leave and go explore Granada!
By the way, I almost never write reviews but I appreciate when other people do. And I hate when a review sounds like an advertisement but Los Patios was really that nice so I felt obligated :)

Room Tip: I stayed in the suite which I imagine is the best room but I spoke with a guest who said that his room was basically the same except the bathroom was a little smaller (the suite´s was incredibly huge) and the other rooms don´t have the balcony with the fantastic view.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple