“Breakfast was best”

Ranked #56 of 173 Restaurants in Granada
Cuisines: American, Central American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Description: ¨All you can eat¨ breakfast buffet, with delicious fresh juices and fruit, homemade jams, variety of breads, eggs any style, omelettes, traditional gallo pinto (rice and beans) and sweet plantain, yogurt, granola and more...In the afternoon you can enjoy variety of coffee drinks, our homemade chocolate specialties and our famous cacao tea!Breakfast open from 7am to 11am and coffee from 11:00am to 6pm
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This is the establishment in the Spa Hotel. We got breakfast here everyday. Made to order eggs, pancakes, waffles etc...

Reviewed May 11, 2013

The place was clean enough,well serviced and intially welcoming ,but the drinks and snacks were alittle over priced. Lots of info on the history and the production of chocolate are strikingly displayed on the walls ,(blah,blah),........however it seemed too impersonal and dry reading.
.A definite one hit wonder place.
Its worth one visit---

Reviewed March 31, 2013

we ate there for the breakfast buffet and we were a party of 10 which was the first problem.It advertises buffet but there was never anything on the buffet not even coffee most of the time. A buffet is somewhere you can go get what you want to eat. The only thing available was the juices which were good. It took around 45 minutes to get our cooked to order food & 3 of us never got it till we kept on asking. And we finally got the food it wasn't very good. One of our party just got scrambled eggs & it must have been one small egg looked kind of pitiful. There werent even plates available most of the time.we ate some cheeze while we waited because the other items on the buffet were empty & they werent even crowded.Overall bad experience.

1  Thank LeonRFlorida
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Great breakfast buffet and a stellar garden with rabbits and magpies. The museum onsite is very informative

Reviewed February 13, 2013

We had breakfast here and the guy who explained how it all works when you first walk in was talking very fast and you coulnt really comprihend what he was saying, we just wanted to order waffles and didnt realize you had to purchase for the full buffet to get waffles. This option was very expensive and its the only option so either you buy the whole package or you can just order some drinks. Well I asked him about the waffles again and he got very annoyed though I was just confused about how to get the waffles. I made sure I wasnt mean towards him but even though I was smilying he wasnt very friendly back. You pay automatically 10 % tip of something you have to go fetch yourself and you pay the tip before you eat . Doesnt make any sense in my opinion. The food wasnt that good to be honest, we regret paying for the breakfast and we wish we went back to the garden cafe or kathys waffle house instead. There are some cool information about cacao plants and how chocolate is produced etc. But I am quite sure you dont have to purchase anything to see this. I said thanks with a smile to the guy who took the order when leaving and I got a very rude "bye!" back at me. Must say the atmosphere was quite nice but there are better valued places nearby!