“Nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Choco cafe

Choco cafe
Ranked #63 of 156 Restaurants in Granada
Cuisines: Cafe, American, Central American
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: ¨All you can eat¨ breakfast buffet, with delicious fresh juices and fruit, homemade jams, variety of breads, eggs any style, omelettes, traditional gallo pinto (rice and beans) and sweet plantain, yogurt, granola and more...In the afternoon you can enjoy variety of coffee drinks, our homemade chocolate specialties and our famous cacao tea!Breakfast open from 7am to 11am and coffee from 11:00am to 6pm
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

Great breakfast buffet and a stellar garden with rabbits and magpies. The museum onsite is very informative

Visited March 2013

Malmo, Sweden
“Poor service and mediocre food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

We had breakfast here and the guy who explained how it all works when you first walk in was talking very fast and you coulnt really comprihend what he was saying, we just wanted to order waffles and didnt realize you had to purchase for the full buffet to get waffles. This option was very expensive and its the only option so either you buy the whole package or you can just order some drinks. Well I asked him about the waffles again and he got very annoyed though I was just confused about how to get the waffles. I made sure I wasnt mean towards him but even though I was smilying he wasnt very friendly back. You pay automatically 10 % tip of something you have to go fetch yourself and you pay the tip before you eat . Doesnt make any sense in my opinion. The food wasnt that good to be honest, we regret paying for the breakfast and we wish we went back to the garden cafe or kathys waffle house instead. There are some cool information about cacao plants and how chocolate is produced etc. But I am quite sure you dont have to purchase anything to see this. I said thanks with a smile to the guy who took the order when leaving and I got a very rude "bye!" back at me. Must say the atmosphere was quite nice but there are better valued places nearby!

• Visited February 2013
“Gorgeous courtyard.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

We stopped by for a quick drink. I had a really delicious chocolate coconut milkshake. The service was ok and I did find the prices to be higher when compared to other restaurants in the area but it was nice to just sit and enjoy the environment for a while.

Granada, Nicaragua
“Nice option for breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

It was like eating at my own house (Gallo pinto, cheese plantains) it is a nice way to combine the Nicaraguan breakfast with internationals cravings, big buffet with lots of options (toast, jam ,jelly fresh juices, omelets, pancakes, eggs the way you like it etc) and everything it was very fresh all this in an old beautiful colonial building and just for US$6 dollars and you can eat as much as you want so it was the best US$6 dollars I ever spend on a breakfast.

• Visited February 2012
New York City, New York
“Good place for breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2012

I ate here every day for two weeks during my latest visit, and never had to wait more than 5 minutes for a waffle or omelet. The buffet choices include standard Nica fare, along with pancakes and more cooked to order. The fresh fruit and juices are always great -- try the passion fruit juice when they have it. It's delicious. I enjoyed the waffles, and my husband was a fan of the pancakes and omelets.

• Visited May 2012