“Best food in Granada”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 29, 2011

Try the dishes with the La Mole sauce (chili & chocolate). The La Mole is surprisingly enough a good all-round sauce that goes well with anty types of meat.

Reviewed April 25, 2010

Rich and tasty food. I enjoyed it everytime time as if were the first time, as they never ceased to impress me on how tasty and delicious every dish was. I never had a mediocre meal there, the sole reason I kept going back as I knew they would never dissapoint me.!!!

Reviewed April 25, 2010

Nice little restaurant in a great area. The staff were friendly and the food was good. Definitely worth checking out while in Granada.

Reviewed April 25, 2010

After living in Mexico and traveling to Granada, I found the most authentic Mexican restaurant. The service was great, and the food was even better. Try the lime margarita! I would definitely go back, and recommend it to others. It was so great I went back more than once.

Reviewed January 15, 2010

Our experience at Tequila Vallarta was very good. We felt that the food was authentic and good value for money.

We had some decent guacamole and chips. We both had the enchilada chicken mole and it was very tasty and the portions were good size.