“Good Local Bar”

Cuisines: Central American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Good and amicable bartenders, Good Service, decent bar food, weekends a big disco in back. Good mix of people, comfortable here. Prices average

1  Thank Robert H

Reviewed January 2, 2014

This place was close to where we stayed and had American football on! Considering it was the first week of play offs this was the best part. The food was good, service wasn't bad, and the prices were ok.

Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

Didn't get a great vibe from this place, went in for happy hour drinks and got overcharged with no bill. Didn't even dispute it because it was only one round and we just simply went elsewhere!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I was rescently in Kellys Bar with a friend we ordered Mojitos...we got something which you could not indentify didnt taste that there was rom at all in this coctail or it was the worst rom in my whole life. I ask the waiter what this is that he told my a Mojito we refused the drinks because it did not taste at all..Afterwards we just ordered Coke and a sealed bottle of Rum of FLor de Cana so we could make sure that we got real good quality..When we ask for the bill they at least did not charge us this horrible drinks...

1  Thank salta2
Reviewed September 30, 2013

It is such a terrible place, when I was paying the cover I was wearing shorts and the people that were taking the money didn't tell me anything about it. Then I saw some Nicaraguans wearing shorts at the entrance and these people told him that he was not allowed to get inside because "He was not wearing propertly for the party"... I felt really dissapointed with this Bar. When I got to the bar I ordered a beer and paid with C$500 cordobas bill and the bartenders gave me the change like if I were paying with C$200 cordobas bill and I told him right away that it was not my change because there was C$300 cordobas missing so they told me that I was confused and drunk and did not want to argue so I told him I would put a comment here and they were pretending not to hear me so I left the place and went back to my Hotel very dissapointed about it. This should not be happening in Granada seeing that it is the most beautiful city of Nicaragua!!! I wouldn't recommend this place to anybody or else will be stolen! Nicaraguans should not be treated like that :(