“Best Massage in Granada - Awesome Yoga Community”

Pure Natural Health & Fitness Center
Ranked #1 of 10 Spas & Wellness in Granada
More attraction details
Owner description: PURE is a first class gym, spa and yoga studio set in a colonial mansion surrounding a lovely Asian-style garden. PURE offers exceptional massage and spa services for remarkably low prices ($26 for a 60 minute massage!). Pure also offers yoga, spinning, boot camp, kickboxing and cardio classes. Stop by to enjoy a moment of serenity, sip a cup of tea, have a healthy snack in our cafe and meet our giant African spurred tortoise, Snoopi.
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I was a resident yoga teacher at Pure for about 5 months. The yoga community at the gym is amazing with offerings from different traveling yoga teachers, all with high quality different types of yoga. I had several massages at Pure as well as in other places around town, and the massueses at Pure are, hands down, the best in Granada. I found myself disappointed my massages at some other locations around town. I can say the same about the pedicures, which are competitively priced for Granada, and a steal when compared to prices from other countries.

The staff at the gym is spectacular- all friendly, helpful, and kind people who will go out of their way to make sure that your time there is well spent. The personal trainers are spectacular and will help you take your fitness routine to the next level, and the food is an amazing fusion of healthful vegetarian using fresh, local ingredients. The gym also offers extra services, like personal nutritional counseling, acupuncture, and acupressure, and fun latin dance classes twice a week! Be sure to check out this treasure when visiting Granada!

All reviews
"manicure and pedicure"
"nearby hotel"
"spa services"
in 5 reviews
"minute deep tissue massage"
"owners and staff"
"warren"
in 18 reviews
"trainers"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed August 26, 2012

The best way to relax on vacation, their massages are amazing, great for relaxing or any travel-related pains, and the air conditioned rooms make it a great option during the mid afternoon wihen its too hot to for anything outside. The well-taught yoga classes are great for beginners and a perfect way to either start or end the day. And the gym equipment is actually modern and functional!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I booked for a massage and a pedi (I think the pedi was perhaps a little overpriced for what it was - later learned that there are some better local options around the market), and the massage was the best in Nica from the 3 weeks we'd traveled around. I had an older petite woman and her hands were magic! Please remember to tip her, as this massage it ridiculously cheap as it is. Also, you do get charged a hefty tax, so be prepared for that (as I wasn't but luckily had some extra change in my pocket that covered that). Next time I'll be trying the blind massage place I'd also heard positive feedback about.

1  Thank Peaceinapod
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Stayed in Granada for two weeks and PURE helped me make the most of my time there. Tried pretty much everything they had to offer...worked out three times with Jairo who is a high quality trainer. He understands the body and how to get the most out of a person without being too pushy. Took four yoga classes and all the instructors were great but do have to especially compliment Warren, who integrates a great physical workout with mindfulness and a touch of spirituality...beautiful instructor. Last...I had a massage with Maria and a pedicure with...I can't remember the name but they were excellent services as well. You will NOT miss your home gym or studio one bit if you come to PURE...it's different and excellent.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I have been traveling to Granada for several years and each time I make sure to visit Pure for their outstanding services. In a city offering many massage and other spa services, Pure is the only one to choose. The therapists are well trained and professional, providing a 90 minute massage for $30! Manicure, pedicure, facial and massage, yoga and personal training are all well above average. The staff is pleasant and someone is always around who speaks English. A great mix of locals and travelers.

1  Thank Alexa130