“Beef tenderloin with Gorgonzola sauce”
Review of Imagine Restaurant and Bar - CLOSED

Imagine Restaurant and Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Imagine Gourmet in NicaraguaLive Music
Reviewed May 26, 2013

You get here the best beef tenderloin with Gorgonzola sauce in Nicaragua. We are living in Managua and come back again and again. Enjoy!

There are newer reviews for Imagine Restaurant and Bar

Reviewed April 27, 2013

cool menu with funky vibe and nice owner. Had pasta dish that was very good and loved the spicy stuff too.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I can't say the food was horrible except for the brownie (Who messes up a brownie anyway?) but it is so overpriced! Hasn't the owner walked around town and looked at the prices in local restaurants? The menu is in american dollars which was a dissappointment too. Didn't hate it but Would not go back.

2  Thank Favre-Bonvin
Caladone, Owner at Imagine Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Hi. Thank-you for visiting Imagine Restaurant and Bar. I would like to say that we are not prepared to compromise on quality simply to be able to have cheap prices. We use only the finest organic and often the most costly ingredients to be able to prepare delicious healthy high quality gourmet meals for our customers. We appreciate your business and hope that in the future you understand that we have a 100% money back guarantee.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I had dinner at Imagine. The pasta was very good and rhe music band entertaining. The staff is friendly and full of care; the owner (who is also the cook) very nice and talkative

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Stumbled upon this place - actually it was recommended by one of my travel guidebooks. Run by a musician expatriate from the U.S., this place is exactly where you want to go when you tire of fish and chicken. Even though lamb chops are now off the menu (I love lamb), the steak was absolutely great! You'll like the guy that runs the place - very, very amiable! It's easy to find - only a block or so off the main promenade. I have written several restaurant reviews for TripAdvisor, having travelled all over Central America, a good bit of South America and the same for Mexico. The food here is good as any you'll find on the road. I had peanut sauce (satay) with my steak. I'm a sucker for it. Was not disappointed - really good - ask for it!