“Good for a couple hours of fun with the kids”
Review of Islets of Granada

Private Islet of Granada Day Tour from Managua
Ranked #2 of 76 things to do in Granada
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We have the best services to make a tours in the islets, with the best boats.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Eugene, Oregon
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Good for a couple hours of fun with the kids”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Lots of birds and nature on the first half, then the mansions of Las Isletas on the second half. We came back to town heading into a lovely sunset. It was just the right amount of time for our young kids.

• Czech first
Boston
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Beautiful and I loved all the birds.”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I hired No Rush Tours and Ramone was wonderful. He had a boat just for me and took me to every bird I saw and showed me all the beautiful houses and told me all about the islands.

1 Thank ecoastgail
Managua, Nicaragua
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“I have to go back!!”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

The Islets is one of the best places to visit when you come to Nicaragua!! If you know how to negociate, you can get a good price for a trip to Las Isletas. I was with a group of 9 people and we got the whole trip (1.5 Hours) for 25 dols!

Granada, Nicaragua
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“excellent place”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

i liked to walk around Granada but idid not like the noise in some places. granada is a turist spot which has beautiful hotels some of them are expensive but if you want to find a cheaper one, you should look for la posada san jose.

Calgary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“solo boat trip”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I decided to do this trip spur of the moment. It was quite enchanting to see the various birds and islets. I didn't like the idea of the monkeys on "Monkey Island" being in such a small area - I felt they were prisioners that can't get away because they can't swim. Also the lone Scarlet Macaw with the wings clipped on another islet. But at least the macaw isn't in a cage.

Visited October 2012