“Reliably good food”

Ranked #5 of 172 Restaurants in Granada
Cuisines: Latin, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Scenic view, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: "The Garden Cafe" is a casual cafe, located in the historical center of Granada in a beautiful century-old Colonial house. We offer full breakfast, lunch and dinner: enjoy from our selection of fresh sandwiches, salads, wraps & pastas. At The Garden Cafe you will also find a great selection of teas, specialty coffee, home baked desserts and amazing fresh fruit smoothies & juices. We offer the best quality ingredients with fresh locally baked breads, organically grown produce where possible and a loving touch. The Garden Cafe strives to provide a "mi casa es su casa" atmosphere where everyone is treated like family. In addition to nourishing the bodies of our customers, we are here to inspire ourselves, our customers and our community. We do everything with passion, creativity, love and we are seriously committed to helping and developing our city and our country.Complimentary WI-FI service and free book exchange/loan.
Reviewed July 18, 2014

While the Garden Cafe does not offer 'comida tipica' it does have a nice variety of food on the menu. I have eaten here many times over the years and the food is always fresh, the service good and the menu gets updated with new and inserting items.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,180)

Reviewed July 17, 2014

The food at the Garden Cafe was excellently prepared with fresh ingredients, delicious, and amazing. My family ate there twice while staying in Granada with relatives. The setting of the restaurant is in a luscious garden with convenient shopping on site with a well stocked library. You could spend hours relaxing and just enjoying the atmosphere. I would recommend this restaurant anytime for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or just to relax and hang out with great friends.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

The garden cafe was very nice. I will definitely visit there the next time I am in Grandada, Nicaragua.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

The food at Garden Cafe is always delicious and fresh, salads and wraps are my favorite, I never miss a smoothie... The garden just make a perfect atmosphere!!
Love this Place...

Reviewed July 16, 2014

The Garden Cafe is one of favorite and most frequently restaurants in Granada. I have been going to it since it opened and stayed in their one apartment on three or four different trips, having breakfast there each day. In February my partner, sister-in-law joined me in Granada. We savored each breakfast and lunch as well as smoothies and brownies, if not my favorite muffin, in between The garden atmosphere and location cannot be beat and the staff and owners are the best. Love, love, the place!