“One of the best pizzas I have had anywhere”
Review of Monna Lisa

Monna Lisa
Ranked #13 of 165 Restaurants in Granada
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Whiteriver, Arizona
“One of the best pizzas I have had anywhere”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

I have been to Granada frequently for the last ten years and I always have to eat here. We get excellent service and a wonderful desert. If you like chocolate order the postre Monna Lisa. If you haven't filled up from the rest of your food the experience will be great. We love the papas pizza (yes potatoes on pizza), Hawaiian, pepperoni, spicy sausage, just about everything. They also have large pasta dishes, even though I almost always come for the pizza. The shirts are great. The wait staff takes care of us whether we are there on our own or with locals. It is open some days for lunch. Closed on Wednesdays all day. This is one meal we repeat in Nicaragua.

Visited June 2013

• Hebrew first
Normal, Illinois
“Very Good Pizza in Granada”
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Good pizza, at a good price. Many of the locals feel it is the best in Granada. We got two pizzas and Cokes for five of us under $25. Nice atmosphere eating outside along La Calzada.

• Visited June 2013
Decatur, Georgia
“Amazing pasta and caper bread (app)”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Was visiting Granada with friends for the week and could not get enough of this place! My only disappointment was that it was not open for lunch. The pasta was extremely fresh (get it with the gorgonzola cream sauce - yum!) and the Bruschetta and Caper Bread lasted about 5 seconds at our table. I will definitely be recreating that recipe when I get home!

• Visited May 2013
“Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I love this restaurant. The ambient was friendly and the food great. I had a vegetarian pizza which was fresh and delicious. I sat outside to feel the breeze coming from the lake. The staff was slow but I understood because they were busy with other clients. I felt good at this place. Lots of people walking by and alont the street at night, parking was not a problem at night.

Visited April 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Yay, Potato Pizza !”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I spent a week in Granada over Semana Santa, and dined here on a very busy Saturday night. The entire city was very crowded, however we managed to find one empty table just inside the front door. My husband and I ordered 2 pizzas, and I have to say the Potato pizza with loads of super thin sliced potatoes and fresh rosemary was delicious!! We didn't have to wait too long either, which was good because the place was packed. The staff were friendly, and the overall service was great. If I'm back in Granada and feeling like pizza, this is the restaurant I'd choose.

• Visited March 2013