“Good pizza, funny t-shirts”
Review of Monna Lisa

Monna Lisa
Ranked #16 of 172 Restaurants in Granada
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I like Monna Lisa for their good pizza, reasonable prices, friendly waiters, two "n"s in "Monna", and the funny t-shirts the waiters wear. The front of the t-shirt shows the famous painting, and the back shows Monna with huge boobs and the writing "After a week in the United States." We asked the waiters, and they said that everybody knows you go to the U.S. for plastic surgery!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

There was 4 of us, 3 had pizza and I had a pasta plate. It was all to Die for!!! We were all disappointed that it was our last day that we found this place or we would have eaten every meal there. It is a little hard to find because it is farther down the street than we thought but it was worth the find. Prices are dirt cheap also.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Monna Lisa Italian restaurant has been around for years. I used to frequently eat there, loving their vegetarian pizza and other items on the menu. I am a long time resident of Granada and I simply forgot about Monna Lisa, too busy trying new places, most of them very disappointing.
Last night I went to Monna Lisa again, with good friends. With great pleasure I found the vegetarian pizza being even better than before. We also shared a Monna Lisa pizza, also very delicious. Fair prices, good selection of Italian wines, great service. Monna Lisa makes Granada proud!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

All 4 of us ordered our own pizzas and there was barely a crumb left. Great pizza flavor, fast friendly service. I bought a T Shirt! Hubby and I live in Costa Rica and are looking forward to going back and having more. Located right on Calle Calzada so you can see the street performers and people watch while you enjoy your meal.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Serves great pizza. Efficient and busy service. Definitely a Westerner hangout whereas up the street there are plenty of Nicas focused places. gets busy at peak times.