“Very nice hotel, great location. Beautiful City”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of La Gran Francia

La Gran Francia
Ranked #45 of 156 Restaurants in Granada
Cuisines: Latin, Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Forney, Texas
“Very nice hotel, great location. Beautiful City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2011

A friend got married at this hotel and it was gorgeous and the service was amazing. I would definitely return to this beautiful hotel and City.

• Visited November 2011

London
“Wonderful Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2011

We had our Christmas dinner here. It's expensive but a real treat. We both had soups, the Azteca Soup was particularly good, and steaks. I paid extra for a 12 oz steak and I swear it was even bigger than that and easily the most tender, flavorful steak I've ever eaten. The cheesecakes were lovely too. Also, the staff were really nice, kind and helpful,

Given this is the same price as the number 1 rated restaurant in Granada, I definitely preferred this meal.

Visited December 2011
San Jose
“pleasant surprise in Granada”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2011

Ended up here on apparently a slow night as we were the only guests in the inside dining room....hey having the entire staff at your beck and call is not a bad thing.

First surprise: Darn what a great martini! May I say that again, what a great martini!

Second surprise: Darn that's a pretty good and reasonable wine list.

Oh the food? Not San Francisco or New York, but for Granada these guys are trying to take things up a notch or two. Good variety on the menu, and we went for the steak fillets. Of course they serve the fillets with these tasty sauces, however the sauces are totally unnecessary as the fillets stand on their own. I had the ceasar salad, my wife had the house salad, and we were both pleased with the salads (though truth be told the salads could have been meals in and of them selves).

The cocktails, see the comments about the martinis.

The wine, decided to go with glasses of wine, not a good decision, should have opted for a new bottle.

Staff? Very professional, and you know how hard it is when you are the only customers in the place. These guys remained professional, slightly amusing, and ready for some easy kidding around and general fun.

Overall, glad we followed a cousin's recommendation and persisted in finding this place (wow did we get bum directions).

• Visited September 2011
London
“Perfect, but not cheap.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2011

Title says it all. Lovely atmosphere, excellent service, the best steak I've had for years. But the price tag is a little unforgiving.

London, Ontario
“Food could have been better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2011

As we were the only couple eating on the balcony I fail to see why the food we ordered arrived lukewarm. While the taste was excellent, it is hard to enjoy a hot meal that is served barely above room temp.
Would I go back again- doubtful!