$95
$92
Miss Margrit's Guest House(Granada)(Great Value!)
$82
$64
Priceline
$90
Casa del Agua(Granada)(Great Value!)
$60
$59
  • Breakfast included
$78
$76
Il Padrino Hotel(Granada)(Great Value!)
$50
$32
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $41/night.

$69
Hotels.com
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 30, 2015 via mobile

Great location, superfriendly owner but i second the slightly odd feeling about this place. Hard to describe, but I've felt a little unwelcome at times because of the looks they gave me. It's just when you talk to them all, that they become a lot friendlier. Wifi only in the lobby.

Stayed: November 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed June 6, 2015

The good news is that it's cheap. This hostel felt more like a home-stay except the family doesn't make you feel very welcome in their home. It felt awkward at times. The owner is friendly enough, but the whole vibe at this place is a bit weird. The wi-fi only works in the front room of the hostel where the daughter smokes ++ on her own computer and there's a fan where she sits and where her father sits, but no fan for you! By the rooms, parts of the metal roof are stacked against the wall and make an enormous amount of noise at night due to the wind. I woke up afraid my first night, thinking someone was trying to kick in a side door. You could probably pay a few dollars extra to stay somewhere that will make your time in Granada more enjoyable.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed February 15, 2015

We arrived from Ometepe and found out that our two rooms that we reserved, were not available. The owner barely apologized and said that it wasn't his fault, that it was that booking.com didn't tell him.
He arranged for us to stay at another hotel, for the same price, but it was 3 blocks away. The girl at the desk (maybe his daughter) said she would ride with us in the taxi to pay for it and confirm it. We had 2 small children (8 and 3 years). As we drove through the market and onto an unpaved road, I asked if it was safe here, cause it look very unsafe and VERY far away from anything. She said it's not dangerous. The taxi driver turned around and said, "it is dangerous here. and very far away". So... I was like.... turn around, we aren't staying here with two children.
Ugh. Terrible people doing that to us. We had to find two different hotels to accommodate all of us after that. Really disappointing.
He didn't even apologize. He even made it seem like it was my fault that they didn't have rooms. I was livid, thank goodness I speak Spanish.
We had to wait there in their lobby all day and all night, as our friend's flight was delayed and we had no way to tell him that we changed hotels.. and they were very accommodating about that though.

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed February 8, 2015

It is 1/2 block from the Parque Central, quiet, clean enough and the owner is very friendly. It is a short walk to where the micro bus stop is and a few blocks to 2 other bus 'stations'. The single rooms are small and plain and the use of the kitchen is not really clear. And, for downtown Granada, it is cheap-$16 for a single with private bathroom. Not a lot of gringos stayinng there and it is not a party place, more like being a guest in someones home- which it is since the family lives there and the Senora had bible study groups a couple of times when was there. I am going back for a night when travelling through so it works fo me for a short term place to stay.

Room Tip: wifi is only in the lobby so not very private. It is usually quiet there
  • Stayed: February 2015, traveled solo
1  Thank Kikoenmexico
Reviewed October 15, 2014

I thought I got good value for what I paid ($14pn single room) particularly given its location and that in general accommodation in Granada tends to be expensive by Nicaragua comparison. The room is basically a bed, shelf and small table with a fan, which was sufficiant to keep the room cool enough at the time I stayed. The shower is cold water only but in the temperature this was not uncomfortable. There is a quiet common area to sit in with traditional furniture.

• Stayed: October 2014, traveled solo