“Nice Place”

Ranked #23 of 181 Restaurants in Granada
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed May 12, 2018

The food was great and the service was very good. I ate here about 3 times on my trip. They also have some wonderful drinks.

Reviewed April 12, 2018

This place is quite busy, but if you find a spot on the terrace it's a great place. There are several vegetarian options and lots to choose from for the sweet tooth.

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

We arrived and met around 6 waiters hanging around, none of them interested in service or helping. The pancakes are good, but the staff was so rude and impolite, and the tax of 15%(!) was not included in the menu

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

I thought I’d try this place out as it sounded like a decent place to have a breakfast when your craving some sugar,

The place was full of people so I figured it must be good.

I had “fresh orange juice “ which was about as close to OJ as squash you mix with water,

I chose the pecan waffles, they were drier than Ghandi’s sandals. There was almost no flavour to them either.

The prices were so high, I think I could eat waffles in London for the same price.

If the food was nice it would be worth it but it’s just not!

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

I had the the bagel with eggs and cream cheese with bacon on the side and it was amazing! Waiters are really cool and service is great. They have a nice selection on the Meny too. Can absolutely recommend the place!