“It's OK”

Ranked #11 of 173 Restaurants in Granada
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I was a little disappointed with the food. It was nothing special, just a waffle on a plate and nothing else. No fresh fruit to add to the presentation. Even the coffee was weak.
It does have a great location for people watching and to hear the local gossip from the expats that are always there. I just wish they could bring it up a notch.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I enjoyed having a typical American breakfast so far away from home, the service is good for as busy as it is, the outdoor seating is best for as hot as it is, but if your visiting Granada I highly recomend going early as you start your day on a full stomach.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We loved this place! One of the few places a good American breakfast can be found along with local fare. FANTASTIC food.

1  Thank mountainbelle
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Excellent food, good price. Only open for Breakfast and Lunch. Go early on Sunday, the line can get long. That line is something you don't see in Granada, so it really says a lot for Kathy's. We will keep returning there. Samir is an excellent waiter, of the four of five times we been there so far we continue to get him - or he is now recognizing us!

2  Thank Stephen G
Reviewed September 19, 2013

This was our favorite place, it was our breakfast place every day of our stay in Granada! And this is for a reason! I hate going to the same place over and over again, I feel like I'm missing out on other stuff, but this place was so good, the service was fantastic, it was just overall such a great experience, that we made it our "go-to" place. Great, great, great! Great food, great value, delicious, fantastic, friendly service, cute place and location, A+!

1  Thank vana31198