“Love this bar!”

El Tercer Ojo
Ranked #39 of 165 Restaurants in Granada
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: El Tercer Ojo Since 2001 in the heart of Granada Nicaragua. El Tercer Ojo is an element for everyone...Tranquility and good taste. A crucible of flavors and aromas from around the world... This is where the Far East meets the Mediterranean and Americas. We specialze in world cuisine and offer an array of live music events. At Tercer Ojo you will find a plaza with specialty stores selling leather goods and a vintage market selling specialty goods from around the world.
Granada, Nicaragua
“Love this bar!”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

For me, the best place in granada to grab a beer or 12. Great prices, great nachos, great ambience, great selection of alcohol and great staff. I'm a big fan of ladies night on friday's. It gets packed in there. Highly recommend...

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank evanrhodes

Granada, Nicaragua
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“surprisingly good sushi”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Sushi in Nicaragua is always a bit scary, you don't have the same restaurant rating system that the states have. Can't look for an A in the lobby, but I had heard good things about Tercer Ojo and decided to give it a try. I was not disappointed, the sushi was rolled well, didn ot fall apart and it tasted fresh. No fishy aftertaste that made you worry about swallowing. It was good! And since we went on a 2 for 1 sushi night, we continued to order more delicious rolls. I higly recommend trying them, especially on a 2 for 1 sushi night. Yum! Only comment would be the waitstaff was a little hard to find to order rounds of drinks. We had to approach the bar each time we wanted another beer or cocktail.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Wendy A
Chicago, Illinois
“Sorta "Expensive" by Nica Standards”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We came here for a date night during our stay in Granada and were very glad we did. It has a very large courtyard seating area with a couple levels of seating towards the back. I ordered a gorgonzola steak w/ vegetables & mashed potatoes. My wife had a gorgonzola pasta dish. We both had a few beers. Our bill was something like $35. So, this was one of the more "expensive" meals we had while in Nicaragua. But, it was a very good meal (I cleaned my plate), has a cool relaxed atmosphere and I think worth consideration if you're in Granada.

• Visited April 2014
Magdeburg, Germany
“Sushi and Margaritas”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I went there with my Mom and my Sister for Margaritas and a little Sushi Snack. The location is great and the service is good also.
The Sushi was really tasty. The only thing I would criticize is the rice. It was overcooked a little but the taste was great! The garnishing was really pretty also.
Not inexpensive but worth to go if you wanna treat yourself. I definitely recommend El Tercer Ojo!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Luise W
New York City, New York
“Nice setting. Okay food.”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Great location. Nice decor. Service was fine. The menu was a hodge-podge. Didn't really love any of our entrees. Seems like a place best reserved for evening drinks and snacks.

Visited March 2014