“Terrible service, don't waste your time”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of El Tercer Ojo

El Tercer Ojo
Ranked #38 of 156 Restaurants in Granada
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: El Tercer Ojo Since 2001 in the heart of Granada Nicaragua. El Tercer Ojo is an element for everyone...Tranquility and good taste. A crucible of flavors and aromas from around the world... This is where the Far East meets the Mediterranean and Americas. We specialze in world cuisine and offer an array of live music events. At Tercer Ojo you will find a plaza with specialty stores selling leather goods and a vintage market selling specialty goods from around the world.
Perth, Australia
“Terrible service, don't waste your time”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

Absolutely appalling and rude service especially when we tried to pay our bill!! We were basically told by the first barstaff (who was not busy) that he couldn't get the bill and the other barstaff were too busy talking amongst themselves. Worst service in Granada.

The drinks were just as good and we didnt try the sushi as it did not look fresh.

Don't bother with this place.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank 399alicec

Pensacola Beach, Florida
“Tasty crepes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

I ordered a ham and cheese crepe while my friend had the lasagna and they were both great! Our waitress was noting but nice to us and the place itself has a great ambiance and decor.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Relaxing and lovely decor”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

My husband, our adult daughter and I ate here one evening. The setting is really lovely and the service was good. My husband and daughter fared well with their meals that contained chicken.However, I am a vegetarian and they only had one option to chose from which was grilled veggies. They were good but I thought overpriced. I would recommend this place to meat eaters but not vegetarians.

• Visited December 2013
New York, USA
“Atmosphere makes up for terrible service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

We had dinner for two here in early January 2014. The new location of El Tercer Ojo (Tripadvisor has not been updated yet, but it's now on Calle La Calzada--the pedestrian area in Granada) has been well executed. Felt a bit like a Miami outdoor restaurant. Very tranquil. At night the courtyard had a nice atmosphere and good lighting.

The cheese plate included cheeses not typically found in Nicaragua, and were quite delicious (definitely the best we've had in Nica). My companion had the fish (good), while I had the veggie kebab (not so good... perhaps even flavourless?). I'm usually a member of the clean plate club, and the waiter didn't ask why I didn't eat more than a couple bites from my dish.

The service needs some serious improvement. I think they were down some waitstaff that night, but jeez, really... the service left A LOT to be desired.

With some waitstaff training, and more attention to vegetarian options, I think this restaurant will earn a "5" on our next visit.

East Sandwich, Massachusetts
“Great food , service and atmosphere !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

We had 4 fabulous meals and a lovely Sangria. The restaurant's new location on La Calzada is lovely!