“Pricey, but food okay”

El Tercer Ojo Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 178 Restaurants in Granada
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: El Tercer Ojo Since 2001 in the heart of Granada Nicaragua. El Tercer Ojo is an element for everyone...Tranquility and good taste. A crucible of flavors and aromas from around the world... This is where the Far East meets the Mediterranean and Americas. We specialze in world cuisine and offer an array of live music events. At Tercer Ojo you will find a plaza with specialty stores selling leather goods and a vintage market selling specialty goods from around the world.
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Diverse menu to appeal to tourists. Food was pretty tasty, but service slow and drinks very expensive. If you are craving curry, this will serve the purpose.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

This place was really cozy and romantic. I couldve hung out there all night with wine. The cheese plate was excellent and a very good value. The rest of the menu was very ambitious including Mediterranean, Asian and American foods. I think the individual entrees lose something as a result. For example, the sushi selection was very generic. However, if you want nice food you could get in the states for a romantic dinner this place is good!

This is also one of the more expensive places in Granada

Our service was excellent as well.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

First thing, this restaurant is overpriced. $36 C for a TONA and I was automatically poured a bottle of water and neither of us had ordered water bottle or otherwise. I drink from the tap here and never buy bottled water in Granada nor did my companion. We were charged $36 C again. I might add that it was a small bottle of water for $36 C. We ordered sushi.No tea was included was part of the meal. So I ordered tea. Again $36 C. What is this about $36 C???

I eat out 3 to 4 times a week. I know what is commonly charged and just a rip off. I am outraged.

2  Thank SingleNomad
Reviewed April 23, 2013

The food here was great- a mix of things. I ended up getting a steak gorgonzola that was just awesome. The drinks were 2x1 sangria when we were there, and that was just icing on the cake. The ambiance is peaceful yet fun, and the staff we had were great. Wonderful place to eat or drink if looking to enjoy a nice outdoor patio and some good conversation!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

This place is a bit on the expensive side but it has really good food and pretty good service. It's a nice quiet place, especially if you are looking for a romantic dinner with someone.