Casa Vivaldi
$70
$67
$129
Orbitz.com
Hotel Patio del Malinche(Granada)
$67
$101
$76
Hotel Casa Barcelona(Granada)(Great Value!)
$39
$58
$70
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 16, 2012

The only drawback here is the neighborhood. I was advised by Granada residents not to walk alone towards the lake nor to be on this street at night. I wisely followed their advice. It seems to be perfectly safe to walk the three blocks or so to the Calzada, but "strolling casually" in this area is ill-advised, especially if alone. The hotel itself is guarded 24 / 7, so there's no fear of something unpleasant happening on the premises. The area is very quiet at night and I slept very well all 5 nights that I was there.
Otherwise, as other reviewers have noted, the rooms are spacious, clean, comfortable, cool, etc. Breakfast is included and features fresh fruits and homemade breads. Eggs and gallo pinto are always available upon request at no extra charge. There are bottled water, soft drinks, beer, rum, mixers, etc. available from the concessions area by the pool. Our room had a nice little "fridge" for keeping fruit, snacks, etc. on hand.
The staff were friendly, attentive and helpful.
I need not mention their famous swimming pool, probably the largest in Granada, nor the tropical garden setting.
I might mention that I met really great fellow travelers during my stay here - people from Korea, Japan, Canada and Scandinavia. The pool area was quite the gathering place in the evening.
I can certainly recommend this hotel with some advisement as to its location and will certainly consider staying there again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Just stayed here for one night. The rooms are big and quiet with a good AC. Had a good nights sleep. The pool is very big and you can easily practice a bit of swimming if you like. The breakfast was included and was good with gajjo pinto, eggs, toast and fruits. The downside is that it is a bit expensive to stay there.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2012

We enquired at most of the hotels down this road and chose to stay at the Casa Vivaldi. We were most impressed by the huge pool and surrounding area. The rooms are clean and well equipped. The breakfasts are substantial including fruit and home made bread. There is always internet access available. The hotel is a bit out of the way but we were fine walking around even in the evenings. There is always a guard at the gate who was always polite and courteous. The people running the place were extremely friendly and helpful. If I went back to Granada I would definitely chose to stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 16, 2012

My frIend who lives here in Granada when she heard I wanted a pool brought me to this hotel.It has 12 rooms and offers in the price a complete breakfast,internet and wifi,100 plus cable stations,excellent location to everything,24 hr services,,a marvelous swimming pool and tranquility.If what you want is action 24/7,this is not for you.But If you love delcious home made bread,coffee,fresh squeezed juice,privacy and consideration this economical choice($40 single) is excellent value.I loved swimming late at night under the stars....

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Susan O
Reviewed January 15, 2012

I enjoyed so much i been booking here for about three time during a year. I love the place very peaceful, secure and always make you go back.

Room Tip: corner room next to the pool
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family