My girlfriend and I (aged 26 and 28) stayed 5 days at Banpu in january 2011 in a superior room. Here are our pros and cons:
- Nice swimming pool
- Nice balcony
- Overall cozy resort with beautiful garden and huts.
- OK breakfast buffet
- If you cross the street from the resort, there is a good restaurant
- Beach not very good at this end
- Staff was a mixed experience; some was very friendly, some looked unhappy and grumpy, and some was over exited (and almost annoying)
- Restaurant a bit expensive compared to what you get.
- Poor sleep quality: When staying in a superior room, you can easily hear sound from your neighbours TVs through the thin walls . You can also hear the quite busy road.
- Wifi not free
- Room quite dark.
- The bathroom sometimes smelled like a sewer.
We stayed in a Superior Room (the cheapest option), which costs about 3000 baht/night. Compared to this relative high price, what you get and what you pay does not add up. If the price was about half, we would have been satisfied.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Banpu Koh Chang Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banpu Koh Chang Hotel Koh Chang