Lowest prices for your stay
$41
Priceline$35
Travelocity$41
FindHotel$60
1,412 results
All reviews star hotel breakfast buffet big swimming pool pool bar kai bae beach towels palm trees beach front spa massage thailand sea island sunbeds sand tide stretch
Selected filters
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We had an excellent stay here in April this year. First time in Koh Chang, and we found the Emerald Cove to be perfect. Our room was fantastic and scrupulously clean, the breakfasts were excellent as was the service.Nothing too much trouble! The beach was beautiful and the azure sea warm, and only steps away from the hotel, the pool was also fantastic. Nothing more to say really- perfect!

Date of stay: April 2014
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Nothing bad to say. Hotel room was perfect. It was super clean and comfy.Staff were always friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed their beachfront lounging. The hotel is located right on the beach. Also, all the food was really good. Breakfast was especially excellent.

Date of stay: September 2013
1  Thank Jesse R
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

I stayed for 2 nights in this good property on a vacation trip with my friends.It is a beautiful hotel in Koh Chang, So room was lovely. All of the food and drink that we ate and drink was good and good swimming pool. Big thanks "Khun Neung" "Khun Tar" Front Desk Team and all of your staffs,They made me and my friends fell fun and happy.
Finally, I will back again.

Date of stay: May 2557
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 5, 2014

This our third stay at the Amari properties, I have to say the stay was very pleasant and enjoyable, the staff were always helpful and kind to provide a good guest experience.

The room big and spacious, extremely comfortable, with shower and bath tub provided, the only think that was a bit weak is the Toilet basin is located just next to the bed...

Breakfast, acceptable for the rate that I paid for, enough food and all the TM, always attentive.

Pool, great pool. One of the things that Amari has excellent pools that you can enjoy swimming along the pool. Comparing the pool with Amari Hua HIn, was that too much Chlorine and irritate my eyes. You should consider find another way to treat the water rather with Chemicals.
Service at the pool helpful and funny as well.

Overall, I am very happy with my stay, and definitely when I come back to Koh Chang we will stay with you again.

Yours sincerely

Lluis

Room tip: The best mattress in Thailand, you will fell sleeping like on the cloud.
Date of stay: June 2014
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Firstly, Koh Chang is a beautiful island and well worth a visit!
Staying at the Amari just enhanced my experience. It really is a fine hotel ,, My room was huge and clean, the facilities are great and the location (on the beach) is second to none.
Throughout my stay the staff were friendly and helpful and I have nothin but praise for them.

Date of stay: May 2014