We stayed two nights at this hotel. The bungalows were right at the beach, and the staff was friendly but that was unfortunately the only good things about this place. The bungalow had no real windows so it was extremely noisy, there was only one source of light, an awful ceiling lamp which could only be switched of next to the door, no bed side lamp. The bathroom was not clean and there was a window in there without mosquito net, so there were a lot of mosquitos. Second day we both got food poisoning in the restaurant and had to spend the night in that awful bungalow feeling horrible. It took a good 4 days to recover. The worst part is, they charged us 1400 bath a night. We're not going back.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.