“Absolutely amazing”

Ranked #16 of 242 Restaurants in Ko Chang
Cuisines: Italian, Thai, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Ciao Koh Chang restaurant Classic Italian food Thai fusion cuisine, Homemade Pizza, Imported cheese, Wine selection, Coffee & Cakes Located end of white sand beach road.
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We ate here on our first night and arrived on the island quite late, which meant I didn’t have time to do my usual thorough research on Tripadvisor. That being said, when we drove past, I knew I’d seen it on Tripadvisor, but couldn’t remember how highly it was ranked, so we decided to call in. Now that I’ve been there, I cannot believe it’s not number one. The food and service were both first class, I had lasagne and my wife had spaghetti carbonara and both were absolutely amazing. We also had garlic bread which was perfect too.

The food isn't cheap, but is great value, considering the quality.

Overall, I cannot rate this place highly enough. Good Italian food is hard to come by in Thailand, but this place was truly amazing, make sure you give it a try.

There are newer reviews for Ciao Koh Chang

Reviewed April 13, 2014

We went there because of good reviews we had seen. Both, food and service were excellent. Not really pricey, considering what we had to eat and drink. Owner very personable and friendly staff.
We liked the antipasti platter, Bruscettas, Truffeled pasta, and also the pizzas which we could order half/half. There was also plenty Kids-friendly items on the menu.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Great attentive service & awesome with a big fan pointed right at the table. I ordered ravioli al pesto - I took a bite and thought, "Oh my God! What is this? It's amazing!" Had to order some bread to dip the herbal and flavorful olive oil-based sauce! Even though it is pricey for Thailand, it tasted expensive and very well-made. I thought the meatball pizza was just okay but my boyfriend liked it - nice crust. The garlic bread we got was a bit dry but not horrible.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Nice facilities, great atmosphere, excellent staff and food. They take children really well into consideration as well. We went there 3 times even though needed to take a taxi (from Kai Bae) and it was very worth it - highly recommend!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

We found this place,after friends recommendation ,what a nice surprise .The food was here fantastic and the onwer really good take care of us.
Pasta and pizza are top.