“Beautiful food, great service, strong wine.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ciao Koh Chang

Ciao Koh Chang
Ranked #14 of 231 Restaurants in Ko Chang
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Ciao Koh Chang restaurant Classic Italian food Thai fusion cuisine, Homemade Pizza, Imported cheese, Wine selection, Coffee & Cakes Located end of white sand beach road.
Bangkok, Thailand
“Beautiful food, great service, strong wine.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

Located at the south end of white sands beach, Ciao is an upscale Italian restaurant, with a wide selection of Italian food and also a Thai menu. For me the bruschetta (starter) and the Carbonara pizza were both fantastic and i would go back any time for another pizza. Great value for money, friendly and efficient staff and a huge wine selection that left me needing to go home afterwards, Ciao is definitely the top restaurant we have tried in Koh Chang.

• Visited May 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Bangkok, Thailand
“Wonderful place! Impressed.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

It has been our first time on Koh Chang and as this place has been rated as number 1 on the whole island, we have gone there and i convinced my boyfriend to try food there.

We have stayed on Kai Bae beach and there are 2 Ciao restaurants on the island, the closest one was really nice, the outdoor seating had very romantic atmosphere accompanied by sensual music.

Staff was really nice and friendly, unfortunately i do not remember the name, but.. thank you! You have provided truly amazing service by recommending!

Pizza was awesome and my pasta as well!

Yummy!

I love you Ciao Koh Chang!!!

• Visited May 2013
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Worthy of Number 1”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

After seeing this restaurant top the trip advisor list we decided to give it a try and we were not disappointed.
Having been to koh chang many times and eaten at countless restaurants on the island i would say this probably comes out on top.
The service was superb, they really make an effort to ensure you feel welcome.
The food was superb, and every member of our party (8 in total) thought the same. Extremely reasonably priced also. Everything was so good we went back again on our last night
Well done Ciao.
If only you had a restaurant in Bangkok also, i would be there every week.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank VintageTQ
Sydney, AUS
“Good Italian on a tropical island.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

The quality was very good, we had bruscetta and two pizzas which were very tasty. Just thought the value was not there.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank rtw160days
“PERFECT best food, familiar feeling, beautiful place, nice music”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

It couldn't be more nice, the prices are ok, I came back 3 times , I ate the Lasagna twice, it was the best I ever ate. If I ll come back to koh Chang, I ll eat here many times, it's really a great restaurant, I didn't see any restaurant good as this one in Koh Chang, also the Thai food was great, my wife said it was the best Thai she ate on koh Chang, and she is a Thai...

• Visited April 2013