“Excellent service, excellent setting and excellent food! Five star.”
Review of Ciao Koh Chang

Ciao Koh Chang
Ranked #18 of 266 Restaurants in Ko Chang
Cuisines: Italian, Thai, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Ciao Koh Chang restaurant Classic Italian food Thai fusion cuisine, Homemade Pizza, Imported cheese, Wine selection, Coffee & Cakes Located end of white sand beach road.
Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

We visited ciao late one evening, just before it closed at 10pm and we didn't want to go to any of the bars - just wanted a coffee and cake. Although they had turned off the coffee machine they got everything back up and running and we had a beautiful latte and americano with two tiramisu which were beautifully hand made. We decided to go back the next night for dinner and again the garlic bread and pizzas were lovingly hand made and delicious! I can't describe how good the service is and it costs the same as all the tacky restaurants in the centre of town but the seting and decor and cleanliness is second to none! I really can't speak highly enough of this place. We went back for lunch again today and had spaghetti which was perfect again - you would think the chef must be Italian! It is always very quiet so I wanted to pass on our great experiences at ciao's to let more people know about it. I would recommend it to anyone visiting Koh Chang!!! Don't miss out.

2  Thank Abi E

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Well firstly I believe there are 2 restaurant on Koh Chang with the same name,however,the one we visited is in White Sandy Beach area just 100m up the hill from Paddys Palms, the restaurant is tastefully decorated and the staff are all very pleasant, The menu is a little light on meat but the food we chose was first class, We decided to share starters so we ordered salami bruschetta,blue cheese bruschetta and tomato and onion salad everything was so fresh and very well presented.Then for main we ordered a chicken Piedmont and the freshest pittas we have ever tasted it was perfect (we are not pittas fans but the taste was fantastic) We visit Koh Chang about 4 or 5 times a year this restaurant will always be a place we will dine at when we visit in the future,I think it is the best restaurant that we have eaten at on the island and we have been going to Koh Chang for over 12 years
Try it,it is such good quality food.

1  Thank David G
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I visited koh chang in december and was recommended this restaurant to try. I have to say i was not disapointed, the food was excellent from starter to desert, the staff friendly and polite even to the point of helping me with things to see and do while i was on holiday would recommend this white sands gem to anyone.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

The food is tasty, the owner is sweet and helpful, the staff is friendly and the restaurant is clean. This was my favorite place to eat on Koh Chang for sure! Go for it, you won't be disappointed!

4  Thank Miranda H
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Excellent Italian food on this beautiful Thai island. Very attractive restaurant and cafe/patisserie and Italian food to die for cooked by the owner Jin. It is situated at the end of White Sands Beach but is worth walking that little bit further to eat good food in a tranquil setting.

1  Thank Susan R