“Fab Cycling on Koh Chang”

Slow Life Cycling Koh Chang Bicycle Tour
Ranked #5 of 31 Tours in Ko Chang
More attraction details
Owner description: Slow Life Cycling is a personal and safe Koh Chang bicycle tour. Traveling by bicycle is an ideal way to explore Koh Chang as it's slow enough to see the details and fast enough to see them all. Our trip philosophy will be focusing on "living like a local" by riding through local areas to see culture and experience the way of local living with fascinating scenery surrounding you. With our tour, you will be escorted by a local friendly tour guide who is happy to show you another perspective of Koh Chang. You can also stop at any place while riding for as long as you want; we won't hurry you as we are in a society with a slow-paced lifestyle If you are looking for a genuine and unforgettable vacation experience, you will find it with us.
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Bloomin' marvelous! This tour was a wonderful way to view Koh Chang island. We were taken to areas we would not have otherwise found and, with friendly, open Chat as our interpreter, got the chance to talk with locals and learn lots about the island and Thai culture.
There aren't very many hills so the tour isn't too strenuous. The high April temperatures made for a very hot ride though, so finishing the tour with a dip in cold, natural waters was a welcome relief.
Lots of drinks are provided throughout the day in addition to the lunch.
RECOMMENDED!

Joe & Holly xx

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

We really can recommend this tour to anyone. Chat is a very knowledgeable guide who cares about his customers: for example we received an email confirmation of our booking within a few hours, during the tour, which is really interesting, we made frequent stops and he always made sure that we had water and everything we needed. His English is also very good. The lunch in a local restaurant was delicious.

Thanks for (half) a day well spent and the insights to life on Koh Chang!

Reviewed April 14, 2014

We had a great day exploring Koh Chang with Chat. His bikes were good quality and maintained well, and he had good safe helmets for everyone. Chat talked lots with us about many interesting parts of Thai life and culture; and was always happy and smiling. He took photos of us during the day and emailed them to us almost right away. We had such a great day, and it finished with a delicious local lunch. Such a super day - definitely do it!

1  Thank mjfInalandfarfaraway
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I can't imagine having come to Koh Chang and not having done this cycling tour! Chat is an excellent and engaging guide with stellar English! He provided information about Thai culture and the island! The tour visited areas that I would not have visited on my own and were perfectly spaced out allowing for plenty of breaks! I would highly recommend signing up for a day tour!

Reviewed March 15, 2014

We loved this bike tour and the fact that we went at our own pace. only three in our group that day (myself, my mom, and a girl from Holland) and I like the fact that the group is always small. Although me and my mother are 30 years apart in age we both discussed after how much we enjoyed our day with Chat. I liked the aspect that I could stop and take a photo whenever I pleased which you don't get when traveling on a bus tour or similar. the day and our stops were well thought out, and I never felt like the route was too hard (although it was crazy hot out). Would recommend all ages to take advantage of this tour!

1  Thank eb_photography