“relaxed, experianced & professional!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Scuba Zone

Scuba Zone
Hamburg, Germany
“relaxed, experianced & professional!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

Marc and David made an excellend job and spread an always nice, relaxed and friendly atmosphere what was reflected by customers as well. For me (since 20 years experianced diver) and my wife (beginner) they made individual tailored service to your needs. Even our kits (4 and 5 years) were "babysitted" from the very frendly crew on board and even made a short snorkling trip during our dive.
The boat have enough space (more than compared to others we saw).
The food on board (fresh coocked) was extreamly delishes!

All in one: If you are planning to dive on koh chang, I recommend to choose them.

Visited January 2013

Denver, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome! David is great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

Love the boat, love the diving. love the lunch! David made our experience just wonderful! The customer service was awesome and we literally found David of the side of the road and he took us same day! I can't believe our luck!

Visited January 2013
Amman, Jordan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent and diverse dive sites, great instructors, well-run operation”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

Dove with Scuba Zone Koh Chang for four straight days in February. This is a very well-run operation, good value for money, helpful and friendly instructors and dive-masters and most important some really nice low-key dive sites and a couple of more-exciting ones as well. Dave, Steve, Mark and Vaenge were all equally helpful and patient, as I was returning to diving after a long absence and rather rusty on my skill sets. Would highly recommend them for beginners, adventure divers, and with the new 30 m deep HTMS Chang wreck some pulse-pounding excitement as well.

Visited February 2013
VICTORIA
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Excellent Cusomer Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

I often judge a company's professionalism by how well they handle problems. I was onboard the dive boat when we realized that I required a medical form. That's my fault. They couldn't allow me to dive, so I spent the day watching others dive. The manager was very reasonable and gave me a partial refund.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank BEEing_There
“Perfect Diving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

Diving with Scubazone is perfect. I dis the "Open Water" with David and i am so happy. Best wishes Stefan