Lowest prices for your stay
Orbitz.com
View deal
Hotels.com$30
Travelocity$30
Trip.com$16
All reviews bars and restaurants fridge sunbeds accommodation beach
Selected filters
Reviewed September 12, 2016

Coral Resort is located on Kai Bae Beach. The Beach is full of rock or coral and we rarely could swim there. We spent most of the time by the swimming pool. It is big and clean (too much chlorine though). There is the restaurant by the swimming pool. Staff is very friendly, they always walked to us to ask if we wanted to order food or drinks. Food menu is limited but delicious. Try their Angus Beef Burger, really good!!
Cons.. The sun beds should get some maintenance..

Room tip: Room by the swimming pool has a nice view but sometimes no privacy and quite lound
Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed July 27, 2016

The views of this resort is just like the picture. You've got the swimming pool which looks out onto the sea and you can easily swim in the sea if you want. The location is really good and there's plenty to do and book tours. The staff at the resort were friendly and the food was the best... it's just a shame that their restaurant closes at 6 or 7pm but there's lot's of other places to eat at nearby. The accommodation was good and cleaned on a daily basis. I would definitely go back to this resort just for the food and the amazing views.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alamh
Reviewed May 7, 2016

My friends and I were greeted by the friendly staff. The room was okay and cleaned everyday. The amenities were provided although the internet connection was poor.The resort is along the sea but you need to walk further for a good swim. Breakfast was also good enough for the affordable accommodation. My concern about the coffee and milk was addressed immediately. There are quite a number of restaurants and convenient stores that is walking distance to the resort. One thing that needs to be improved is to have more lights/lamp posts especially in the pool area. It was very dark in the evening that we had turn on the flashlight on our mobile phones.

Room tip: Ocean view villa is ideal
Date of stay: May 2016
Reviewed April 30, 2016

Nice place owned by Swedish people. Some of the pool bar stuff is not polite (well, at least to Ukrainian people) Doesn't have its own beach but not far to walk. Beautiful sunset view. Good breakfast! Rooms are okay!
In my opinion Koh Chang it self deserves everyday exploration, not spending time at the pool area )
During our 11 days stay with our friends (4 people) we have called us "the Beach Hunters" ))) we manage to discover almost all the beaches on the island (well about 98% for sure). The Lonely beach is the farthest, about 60km around the island but nothing significant to my opinion, and it is hard to find the place to swim because of stoned surface under water. And if you like tough adventure on the way you will 100% be satisfied because there are literally no road before that beach area. I think it was there before, for some time but now there is no road at all and very steep ups and downs )))
btw in my opinion the good bike is the must there. My personal advice make sure your bike wheals has thick enough tires.. the road in some points around the island is very tricky, because of high up and down hills there are slippery road conditions not only when rains but when the road is to hot at noon!!! there are places where many people lose the road every day.. be careful.
I my opinion the beach for must to visit is "Royal Siam View" I hope I didn't messed up the name ) it is very beautiful!
One more place I would recommend is "Grand Lagoona Resort" it is almost empty resort with huge territory and beautiful sights including one of the waterfalls, the entrance is charged.. and it also host the ghost cruise ship which is very creepy to visit :)
One more good advice I will give is that do not book one place (hotel or whatever) for more than 2-3 days.. explore the place and move to another one. There are a lot of hotels and guest houses on the island and it usually cheaper than online :)
Wish you the very best wishes and Have a Great Holidays!!
my Instagram acc is: sergiobokancha

Date of stay: January 2016
1  Thank svvoii
Reviewed February 22, 2016

I booked a room via Expedia, and upon my arrival I was shown an ocean view room that was available which I fell in love with and paid for the upgrade. The place was pretty big, has many rooms, which are spread out and the hotel itself is tucked away from the main road so it's really quiet. From my ocean front villa I could hear the sound of the ocean, the birds, the leaves when the wind blew through, it was really peaceful.

There is laundry service, at 50 baht per KG, I did mine there because it's much cheaper than the Marriott I stayed in Bangkok.

I also booked a Thai massage session via the hotel, a lady name Na came, and she gave me the massage in an outdoor area not far from the swimming pool. Na was amazing! I've had two Thai massages in other places in Thailand before Na, and in NYC I get massages regularly from a massage therapist. Therefore, I could tell from the second Na laid hands on me that she was really good. Do yourself a favor when you stay at Coral Resort, book a massage session with Na and tip her well!

What stood out to me at Coral Resort was the level of service I received and the friendliness from the hotel staffs at the front desk, those ladies helped serve breakfast in the morning too! During my stay, I saw the staffs insisted to help a young man clean up the big cut on his knee from a motorbike accident, which they also recommended him to go to a doctor but he refused.

Room tip: no beach, but saw some people swimming in the ocean during low tide
Date of stay: February 2016