“Rude staff! Disappointing food!”

Buffalo Bill Steak House Restaurant
Ranked #217 of 276 Restaurants in Ko Chang
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have been to this restaurant on countless visits to kho Chang which we used to enjoy. But this will defiantly be our last. We witnessed staff being rude and aggressive to an elderly disabled man! We were outraged, and left without finishing our meal which consisted of overpriced and overcooked steaks. The owner was away and maybe this was the problem! Shameful behaviour and I hope that this is dealt with. You have lost our custom and that of our friends.

3  Thank Cappobianco
HENRY L, General Manager at Buffalo Bill Steak House Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2015

Dear guest, firstly Buffalo Bill Steak House would like to sincerely apologize to your wife and you for the bad experience you had. From our investigation, the disabled man was allergic to certain types of food. We admit that the part time waiter working for us during that time had been unruly and behaved inappropriately. Such impertinence is totally unacceptable to us.

Please be informed that the Management immediately terminated his service after the incident and presently we are much more careful and stringent in our recruitment process to prevent recurrence.

We, the management and employees of Buffalo Bill Steak constantly treat every guest with due respect and do not tolerate any form of rudeness and violence in our premises.

Once again, please accept our sincerest apology. Thank you very much.

Yours faithfully,
Henry Lim

Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

The milk shakes and burgers are good. Steaks, omelets, baguettes and fish are not. Fish is dry and they messed up my order on a slow night. Stay away unless you want a burger and shake.

1  Thank T Alexander L
Reviewed October 22, 2013

It was the atmosphere that attracted my friend and I into this restaurant. It was great. I ordered the local meat and my friend ordered the imported stuff. I just got to say, do NOT order the local meat. Despite the fact that it was nicely cooked, the meat was just not good. I would suggest to pay the extra buck and enjoy the good food there!

1  Thank summoner_boy
Reviewed October 13, 2013

My husband and i went there hoping to nave a nice steak. He ordered a rib-eye medium and it came back really well- done, basically not red inside at all, so he asked the waiter to change it ( we are not difficult customers, but if i pay 17Euros for a piece of meat, i at least expect it to be cooked the way i asked!), anyway, so the waiter came back and said he couldnt do anything about it, so we asked to see the manager. A German guy came along, immediately started speaking to us in a rude and aggressive way, started shouting at us, he insisted the steak was medium and then told the waiter to give us our bill and asked us to leave!!! He basically KICKED US OUT of the restaurant and still wanted us to pay. I have never been treated so rudely and disrespectfully in my life!!!

2  Thank Maurainbkk

Dear guest, we apologise to you for the horrible experience you went through at Buffalo Bill. Please be informed that the new Management of Buffalo Bill Steak House conducted an investigation into this incident back in October 2013, and the German Manager has been sacked/dismissed from our organisation.

The policy of Buffalo Bill Steak is to provide consistently high level of service and high quality food to all our guests. Should you come back to Koh Chang please visit us again. Our friendly, helpful English speaking staff are always there to provide the best service.

Once again, we offer our apology for the experience you went through. Please be assured that the current management and employees are constantly providing high level of hospitality to every valuable guest.

Thank you very much.

Yours faithfully,
Henry Lim
buffalobill.kochang@gmail.com

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We ordered burgers and pasta for dinner, the portions were quite big, though taste wise I thought the burger was amazing but the pasta was nothing extraordinary. but overall the experience was good.