“Brilliant food!!!! Atmosphere is not classy”
Review of Nong Bua Seafood

Nong Bua Seafood
Ranked #39 of 242 Restaurants in Ko Chang
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

The food here is incredible. The resturant is plastic chairs and a pretty casual place but oh my goodness the food is incredible. Very quick and very nice. We are going back tomorrow!! Can't wait

There are newer reviews for Nong Bua Seafood

Reviewed July 31, 2013

The restaurant was established 1980 here. We went there for dinner 2 times on our trip. Food was normally of small portion so we ordered 5-6 dished each night to sample. Menu is extensive, food was great and price is really valuable.

I myself working in service industry and I did appreciate the servers are mostly work with their passion and most of all, I love the helping hands they show to their guests, especially I witnessed a Russian Mom abd little daughter, who need a special food order from other restaurant and they really used their heart to help out...

I highly recommend the restaurant to anyone gonig to Koh Chang!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Caught a taxi to the Nong Bua. Tried it because it is always packed full of people every evening. Large selection of fresh seafood, cooked to your liking. Steamed white Snapper with two BBQ'd large tiger prawns and a Squid in a garlic & lemon sauce was very enjoyable. 600 baht with a large bottle of Chang. How good is that ? Rating 8/10

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Above average and decent evening BBQ. Food was good but like many restaurants the service is terrible but if you can over look not a bad place to go.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We had lunch here and we were really impressed with every dish ordered (and we ordered a few). I only really knew about this place as I had been on a cycling trip with the owners boyfriend the previous day. Whilst there is nothing wrong with the outward appearance of this place I think it's fair to say that there isn't anything that would scream at you to dine here as you could walk past. That would be a big mistake!! The food was really, really good!! We had a couple of soups (a less spicey one for our daughter) and they were great and all of the seafood ordered was terrific.

My wife is Thai as were are great many of the diners here and that is always a sure sign that the food is good. It was all really resonably priced also.