“Great steak!”

Cuisines: French, Steakhouse, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I love Hungry Elephant. If you are after a great for a good price, this is the place. Very friendly staff and owner. The image you see above is from the previous location. The restaurant now lies inside VJ Plaza, at the very end of the street on the left hand side.

2  Thank Balla A
There are newer reviews for Hungry Elephant

Reviewed March 11, 2014

We know the hungry elephant from years back at the first location and had lost contact since the restaurand had moved. On our visit to Koh Chang last week we found it again by chance and had dinner. Moules and steaks where just perfect. we are sorry we found your location only on our last day, but we will definitly be back in november.

1  Thank Thinkabout
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Based upon inputs from the Trip Advisor site, our family chose the Hungry Elephant over Buffalo Bills, as I was craving a western meal.

My Thai family and I enjoyed a delightful meat, the Thai dishes were well recieved and I had the steak with the congac sauce.

My wife and I agreed that the value and quality was very good and will be dining at the Hungry Elephant during our next visit to Koh Chang.

3  Thank Paul A
Reviewed September 5, 2012

This place is recommended for good steaks, 3 times we been eating there and for the price they ask it should be very good. But the meat was fat and the sauce have nothing to do with what was promised.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I think its always difficult to froduce european food. But the hungry elephant is maybe the best you can find on the island. steak is good . French fries upper standard. Quality of beaf - like everywhere in Thailand - specialy on the island soometimes very good sometimes medium !

3  Thank Clemens Z